kingeightsix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ALRIGHT, as most of you know, i'm on house arrest. i'm actually doing quite fine in here... starting to grow numb to the pain... though, time doesn't seem to speed up.

just recently a girl came into my life (yeah, that doesn't usually happen on house) and she wants to spend lots of time with me.
i have movies & tv series' to watch but eventually those will be depleted & i know for a fact that she likes video games because we used to play together @ the arcade for fun (when we were younger).

i was planning on playing ps2 with her next time she comes so she can get used to doing that with me but i looked @ my collection of games and they're all either rpg, fighting, sport, adventure (mostly single-player or anti-girlfriend games).

i was on ign.com to see what games were out that'd she'd like which were 2 player but i couldn't seem to put my thumb on any of them...

the games don't have to be *cute* or anything... just as long as it's 2 player, it's simple & maybe a little challenging.

do you guys have any suggestions?

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
One idea would be going for the party genre. Singstar, Eyetoy, whatever, is always cooler to play in a group instead of alone...

Not sure if the fighting games are an option too. Maybe. Just because she is female does not mean she dislikes those kinds of games. But imo the biggest funkiller of fighters is if one player played that specific fight for some time while the other is new to it. Like if you know all Tekken5 special moves while she can only kick it won't be fun for anyone.

btw intresting definition of house arrest...

kingeightsix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
ddr? always fun
i'd actually like that but i don't have those pad things... =\

QUOTE said:
Bust-a-move
My gf loves that game.
thanks, i'm already working on getting that.

QUOTEOne idea would be going for the party genre. Singstar, Eyetoy, whatever, is always cooler to play in a group instead of alone...

Not sure if the fighting games are an option too. Maybe. Just because she is female does not mean she dislikes those kinds of games. But imo the biggest funkiller of fighters is if one player played that specific fight for some time while the other is new to it. Like if you know all Tekken5 special moves while she can only kick it won't be fun for anyone.

btw intresting definition of house arrest...
eyetoy, what's that? is it the game where you need the camera piece to play with? if i need to buy any add-ons... i won't be able to... =[ and i actually don't even purchase my games... i can't even do that lol

yeah, fighters don't work with me because i'll be bored while she's gonna try to walk up to me and punch me... i could just finish her off with a few combos or something but then she'd never want to play, again.

and what do you mean 'interesting definition'? i didn't really define house arrest in my post =S

kingeightsix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ooh, no good tyasawa... i won't be able to buy that... i can't leave the house to buy any games at all, actually =p... so i have to use *another method*... *ahem*mod*cough*

kingeightsix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
aren't there like... any super nintendo type games out there? kirby? super mario? i think i should just find a way to connect my snes controller to the comp & download a snes emulator to play those games with her... they're classic.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
There is one interesting 2 player game I can think of, but it's not out for any consoles.
I agree, I'd probably be spending most of the time playing this game
wink.gif

kingeightsix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lolll 2 player game with no consoles... i don't know what you guys are talking about... i'm a virgin!

and, again, guys... i won't be able to purchase anything... i haven't made any money under house arrest because my partner in crime is also in the same situation. ddr requires that dance board...

i think i'm going to try to get katamari... it looks simple... but a li'l too simple?

... i don't think i would want to talk about why i'm on house arrest... not until my trial's over, anyway...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over