you might disagree but she's so Hot!
biggrin.gif

i hope i'm not breaking any rules!

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats so speiclay about megan fox :wtf:" she just like angelina jolie just less hotter than angelina jolie

and mine would be uuhhhhh does prawnstars count?

Totoy_Kamote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ringo619 said:
whats so speiclay about megan fox :wtf:" she just like angelina jolie just less hotter than angelina jolie

and mine would be uuhhhhh does prawnstars count?

idk but for me she's the hottest

is this pic ok?
megan-fox-fhm-041.jpg

about prawnstars
sure as long as they are famous...

like Eva Angelina
eva-angelina-red-and-white.jpg

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only person to doesn't instantly drool over good looking celebrities? Megan Fox is not that good looking. She looks like a frickin plastic doll half the time.

My main criteria when looking at women is how nice they are to me, not how good they look or how big their breasts are (though that does factor in). I dislike superficial idol worship like this.

PSA by Jamstruth: Saying what nobody's thinking since 2009

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Am I the only person to doesn't instantly drool over good looking celebrities? Megan Fox is not that good looking. She looks like a frickin plastic doll half the time.

My main criteria when looking at women is how nice they are to me, not how good they look or how big their breasts are (though that does factor in). I dislike superficial idol worship like this.

Nope, even when picking celebrities by their hotness how they are is totally factored in. Usually the attraction for me comes from both their looks and how they are in interviews, when caught off-screen and that kind of thing.

Totoy_Kamote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Nov 1 2010, 10:33 PM) Nope, even when picking celebrities by their hotness how they are is totally factored in. Usually the attraction for me comes from both their looks and how they are in interviews, when caught off-screen and that kind of thing.

so who's the hottest/sexiest for you two?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs