• Thread starter Deleted-196549
  • Start date
  • Views 5,268
  • Replies 17

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
dont mean to say anything bad here, but i dont really like it when you put jj-kwik in nice big text in your banners. maybe if it was a little more subtle, like at the corners in small font or something. i know its part of the whole 'i made it, no one can steal it' thing, but im sure you can do that as well as making the banner look good at the same time

Toader

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very nice channel. Fits in right on my wii menu
happy.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
great work jj-kwik, and thx for the recognition in your first post! very much appreciated!

I saw these channels (and more) on your darkumbra page, and I already took the time to remove your signature from these channels and a couple others for my own personal use (I literally only did this for a handful of your many many channels).

Do you mind if I eventually share these channels (whenever I get around to it)? I would give you credit of course.

again, great work!

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
jj-kwik said:
That's a good point....
It's nothing customizemii can't fix.

yeah im aware of that, but there are people like me who are terrible at editing and rely on people like you who have the skills to do so
tongue.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
jj-kwik said:
Sweet man... let me know when you decide to start that thread; I'm interested in seeing how it turns out.
I also have a youtube channel, Darkumbra Channel and gmail channel if you're interested.

*Crosses fingers for a facebook.dol*
Hey guys, updated my internet favourites thread HERE

I added your youtube channel, Darkumbra Channel and gmail channel (I just linked to your existing downloads/pics/videos)

I also made 3 different facebook.dol's, and I made a bunch more dols that were requested in the main thread (12 new ones in total, including the 3 facebook dols)

Can't wait to see you make a facebook channel, if you want any more dol's let me know.

If its not too much trouble going forward, is there any chance of you making your new channels free of any signatures (or make 2 versions, one with and one without signatures). If not, its not a big deal, but I thought I'd ask.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember this was an app on WiiBrew and you could add a URL to the config file, it was open source where is the source (I can't remember the name of the app now or find it on WiiBrew
frown.gif
) ?

I made a few channels before that link to flash games (sorta like WiiWare
tongue.gif
)

*EDIT*

Found it --> http://wiibrew.org/wiki/BootOpera
You can change the source to point to 1 url, or severl on a pad action (like a multi forwarder) pretty easy.
OR you can have a config file on the SD and it will go there
wink.gif

The best idea is to make an html/php page yourself and host online or local (get apache) That way you can have all sorts on the 1 page.

I posted some brief info about it HERE If anyone is interested.

SifJar also did some stuff towards making packges to save people time HERE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol