Homebrew Hotel Mario port for 3DS?

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was daydreaming in bed lately and I was thinking "Ya know...Hotel Mario is one of the best Mario games out there, its been given hundreds of 10/10s, so why not try to take it to the next step and make it portable? The question I should be asking is...could a CD-i emulator work for o3ds/n3ds?? I highly doubt it, but...just wondering.

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Misleading title is misleading. Should have a ? at the end.

I doubt an emulator would work, but you could certainly build the game from the ground up using it's original assets. Not like the game is too graphically intensive in the first place.
I will try my best to re-create this beauty, and if i find success, it will bring world peace. If not, oh well, at least i tried.

WARlord1903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was daydreaming in bed lately and I was thinking "Ya know...Hotel Mario is one of the best Mario games out there, its been given hundreds of 10/10s, so why not try to take it to the next step and make it portable? The question I should be asking is...could a CD-i emulator work for o3ds/n3ds?? I highly doubt it, but...just wondering.
As much as I would love to see this become a thing, I can tell that you're joking. The EoF is a better place for joking around.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users