Gaming Hotel Dusk Savefile?

RainyDays17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys hows it going. Im quite bummed out recently because i accidentaly deleted my hotel dusk save files when i was at chapter 6/7. I really want to finish this game and i've already gotten so far so i was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to share their save files at around chapter 6/7. Thank you kindly

RainyDays17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd prefure if i could get one from around chapter 6 or 7
frown.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well... the only solutions I can think of now: save file hacking, waiting, playing it again (even with GAME-faqs to speed it up), or trying to recover the file you deleted. The entire story is great, I hope you don't miss out on the ending and stuff.

RainyDays17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've looking into save file editing but unlike pokemon theres not a huge demand for this function so the software is not much provided. I really hope dont have to start from scratch, just the forwarding alone could take hours if not days
frown.gif
i really hope as this game being one of the more popular ones out there that someone might have a save from around chapter 5-8.

The_Sympt0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've looking into save file editing but unlike pokemon theres not a huge demand for this function so the software is not much provided. I really hope dont have to start from scratch, just the forwarding alone could take hours if not days
frown.gif
i really hope as this game being one of the more popular ones out there that someone might have a save from around chapter 5-8.

Well I'm retarded, I read this entire thing twice and was like "man that sucks," Not thinking, "hey, I'm in that range, maybe I could help him out" until now.

Do you have AIM? Hit me up. I'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure i'm on chapter 7 at the latest, and I haven't gotten whatever prize you get from adding up the numbers.

Screen Name: Georg Welchmaan

-Ben

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool