Gaming Hotel Dusk: Room 215

skaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
im currently on chapter 2 but im stuck on that hanger. i need to find the plier? someone said it's in one of the lockers in the utility room. but i think those lockers there cant be opened. pls help!

Its in the Linens room on the second floor. The room you meet Louie in after you hear the whistling. There's a locker in the corner with the red toolbox on the top shelf.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ah, the hanger. Im just at the beginner of chapter two... i had already found the tools. I thought of perhaps using the screwdriver on the case but i see they want us to break and steal the hanger as well as those tools =-o

blah11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I am in chapter 2, after I've paid Dunning the money and he's left the front desk to go to his room. I've gone back upstairs to talk to the lady with the eye patch.

Now I seem to be wandering around, trying to progress in the story... what should I do now? I've gone all over the hotel, going into rooms, nothing!

I've found the Men's Magazine but not the red box yet.

edit: nevermind, i seem to have figured it out..

btw does anyone know what all the 7 numbers and where they can be found for the vending machine thing?

blah11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
HELP! 5:40 / chapter 2

So apparently I've gotten myself into a jam and I've tried MULTIPLE ways of answering and I still end up getting booted by Dunning.

I just finished going through everything in the Main office, got the red box, did all I had to do in there and went out. Louis caught me outside, we talked for a bit where I told him I didn't rat him out. Then Rosa interrupts and he leaves to go to do his job and she stays there.

THEN I SAVED.

Now, whatever answer I pick when answering Rosa, I end up getting Dunning coming after me upstairs when I go to call Rachel (after the pager goes off). HOW DO I GET AROUND IT?

I did the "don't rat out Louis" method, the "rat him out" method, "pretending not to know him" method, "admitting knowing him" method, etc. Every scenario leads me to getting booted out and game over.

Anyways UPDATE! I DID have a save right before LEAVING the Main Office.

So elaboration to my original question: I leave and talk to Louis. What are the answer choices to NOT getting my GAME ENDED?
Please help. I don't have any other saves (
frown.gif
) and I reallllyyy don't wanna start all over again.

*EDIT AGAIN* nevermind. looks like I figured it out (after the umpteenth try!) *crosses fingers*

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HELP! 5:40 / chapter 2

So apparently I've gotten myself into a jam and I've tried MULTIPLE ways of answering and I still end up getting booted by Dunning.

I just finished going through everything in the Main office, got the red box, did all I had to do in there and went out. Louis caught me outside, we talked for a bit where I told him I didn't rat him out. Then Rosa interrupts and he leaves to go to do his job and she stays there.

THEN I SAVED.

Now, whatever answer I pick when answering Rosa, I end up getting Dunning coming after me upstairs when I go to call Rachel (after the pager goes off). HOW DO I GET AROUND IT?

I did the "don't rat out Louis" method, the "rat him out" method, "pretending not to know him" method, "admitting knowing him" method, etc. Every scenario leads me to getting booted out and game over.

Please help. I don't have any other saves (
frown.gif
) and I reallllyyy don't wanna start all over again.

The game is very nice when it comes to restarting where you left off after a game over. I remember my first game over just brought me back right before the conversation that I answered incorrectly. It's been a while since I've played Chapter 2 so I don't remember the exact details... but restarting after a game over isn't so bad. At least the text goes faster.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the key for that chapter two bit is...

Not asking any questions relating to the fact you've just been poking around the office, such as the relevance of the date and who Jenny is. Sure fire way to get kicked out.

blah11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, just out of curiousity, when you get booted out and then there's a flashback to what went wrong... then you get the Game Over title and the choices of restarting where you left off, does it restart WHERE you went wrong so you can try again without getting booted or does it restart where you LAST SAVED?

I happen to have last saved right before the part where I get booted out so I'm unsure of which scenario.

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Restarts whereever you last saved. It's just a coincidence you happened to save before the game over and respawned at that spot. I understand the confusion.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think it does respawn at the save spot... in chapter one when I got caught out for Louie thinking I was a copy, i went back to just before he knocked on the door even though I hadn't saved. Though, I hadn't saved at all. So that might have just been a at the very start thing

Brien Zee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, to bad more DS games dont use that, since the hardware does support multi touch :]
i'm pretty sure, the hardware doesn't support multi touch. or more games would use it. and it would be mentioned more often.
i've never heard anything that says the ds has multitouch.

i just assume it sees you hitting one spot. then when you hit another it overrides the first

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1