Gaming Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, Time Hollow, etc...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I love this kinda games. I've played a few, but I can't seem to find any insteresting ones besides these:

-Hotel Dusk;
-Phoenix Wright;
-Apollo Justice;
-Time Hollow;
-Trace Memory;
-CSI

Do you know any insteresting games of this kind?
(I dun like Curious Village tho...)

Thanks in advance...
rolleyes.gif

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
ohh hoo someone has the same tastes as me
smile.gif

yeah try unsolved crimes is gud but too short, if you finished all the other games that you listed then this will be really easy to complete.
or try mistery detective 1 and 2.

different genre: trauma centre 1/2 is a gud game (if i were you i will give it a shot)

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear people love this genre which is thankfully thriving on the DS. Here's a few detective games for you...

-Secret Files: Tunguska. It is pretty standard adventure style game, with pretty good graphics.
-Touch Detective 1&2 should be right up your alley. I hear 2 is better than 1 though.
-Syberia might be good, but I hear its lacking compared to the PC original. Might be good if you haven't played any other versions.

And fateastray, THANK YOU for mentioning Theresia! I have never heard of it before, and must play it now having read a little about it.
biggrin.gif

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
(FSR) Flower, sun and rain.

Goshogun1 said:
-Secret Files: Tunguska. It is pretty standard adventure style game, with pretty good graphics.
-Touch Detective 1&2 should be right up your alley. I hear 2 is better than 1 though.
-Syberia might be good, but I hear its lacking compared to the PC original. Might be good if you haven't played any other versions.

Only thing I have to say about secret files is that its far easier to play on PC, i found it a bit awkward/time consuming compared to the PC version and also you might as well grab both touch detective games the setting/story does kinda follow on.

I can't speak for syberia but I hear they cut quite a bit from the PC version.

I can name plenty more for the PC if you want the names of them. (practically all the classic lucas arts ones + a few others)

Edit: Saying that about lucas arts reminds me of SCUMMVM if you have a flash cart there are a ton of games to use with that.

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skelletonike said:
I do have a flash cart, but what's SCUMMVM???
unsure.gif
[/font][/color]

Its an emulator for old "point and click" adventure games. Stuff like broken sword, beneath a steel sky, day of the tentacle, monkey island etc.

You can find more info about it here:
http://www.scummvm.org/

Although i'm not sure how far along the NDS version is these days.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has some serious flaws, but you might like Lifesigns - Surgical Unit.

And if you get SCUMMVM, I recommend Curse of Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Loom, Maniac Mansion, and Sam & Max Hit the Road.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:
And if you get SCUMMVM, I recommend Curse of Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Loom, Maniac Mansion, and Sam & Max Hit the Road.

These cannot be recommended enough! Still some of the best Adventure games ever made, even today.
biggrin.gif
Using the stylus to play feels perfect.

However, I might add that Curse of Monkey Island doesn't work. Monkey Island 1&2 work perfectly though.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goshogun1 said:
Ruri said:

These cannot be recommended enough! Still some of the best Adventure games ever made, even today.
biggrin.gif
Using the stylus to play feels perfect.

However, I might add that Curse of Monkey Island doesn't work. Monkey Island 1&2 work perfectly though.
Dammit, that's what I meant to suggest. Curse of Monkey Island isn't as good as the first two anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes +1