HORRIBLE glitch in final fantasy IV

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by baffle-boy, Aug 21, 2009.

Aug 21, 2009
  1. baffle-boy
    OP

Member baffle-boy GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    well im on the moon in final fantasy IV, my characters are around level 70 with good equips... but for some uknown reason the lunar whale (ship) disapeared completely! it sometimes shows up on the bottom screen map, and sometimes doesnt but i CANT go in it... so im absolutely screwed. i REALLY want to beat the game but now i cant. is there a cheat (for cyclods) that i could use to walk anywhere? or a save game on the moon... because im not playing through again. soooo unless someone can make a save game like that or an ar code im NEVER going to beat FF IV [​IMG] ...
    [​IMG]

2. Fyga

Newcomer Fyga Advanced Member

United States
    Well if you don't need access to the ship again & want to travel around the moon w/o it (clarifying so I don't accidentally get the wrong idea), then you can use the "Walk Through Walls [Hold B]" cheat in the Misc Codes folder of FF4 in the cheat compilation.

I just tried it & went back to the moon, and I'm running up & down the moon craters all over the world map like they're not there, so it sounds like what you're looking for. [​IMG]

3. shinnyuuya

Member shinnyuuya GBAtemp Fan

Indonesia
    remember where u place the ship. oh yeah, when u use walk trough walls, all npc and ship will move as u run/walk (b+direction button). so, to put the ship back walk with walk trough walls again unti u find the ship (remember the location of the ship or u lose it)

4. baffle-boy
    OP

Member baffle-boy GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    ok thank you... im not sure the code is there but i can always find it!

5. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
  6. Fyga

Newcomer Fyga Advanced Member

United States
    Wow, I have to say thank you for the heads up; I'm on/off on my 3rd playthrough & I had never seen that before [​IMG]