100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Horny Police
Press Start.
You are required to install portions of the story to the HDD. Would you like to do it now?
Installing Prologue...
Press Start to play.

Earth was dying.
After years of abuse, it was starting to get old. It's wildlife started to shrivel and fade. Scientists, being stereotypical dumbasses, tried to find various methods to prolong the Earth's life instead of accepting their horrible fate.
Here's the thing: they succeeded.
Somewhere in the boonies of Japan, a farmer had found a strange creature encased in crystal. The crystal gave off high amount of energy, which scientists quickly siphoned up and solved many crisis' with. And so Earth thrived for many years more, until they found a proper solution. But one group continued to siphon off power from the crystal. This group was TempCorp. However, fate would not be kind to them and the rest of the world. Turns out the power they had been siphoning? It was a seal. They continued to siphon, removing the seal. Can you guess what happened next?
Cracks in the crystal started forming. This was quick to be noticed. Then, on January 20, 2017, it broke. A swirling black mass seeped out and materialized. It stayed confused for a couple seconds, before viciously attacking the workers at the facility where the crystal was housed. It was eventually restrained, thought English, and re-educated for the hope that it could be integrated into society.
And so we came to the trial of it. Simply put, TempCorp was trying to let it roam free. Few individuals who worked at TempCorp didn't like this, though, and launched a countersuit.
And thus, the trial began.

PipeWarp sat in his office. Along with him were Scott, Stealphie, and Darkness.
"You realize what we have to do, right?" PipeWarp asked.
"How can we go up against an entire corporation? They'll beat our asses! They even snagged some of Disney's lawyers, there's no way we can win!" Scott enquired.
"Hush, child." Darkness said. "We'll win, we have enough evidence and a judge who's not corrupt. We can prevail. We must prevail for the safety of mankind."
PipeWarp received a text. The trial was starting soon.
"Come on, we have to go." he said. "We best not be late."

"Prosecution made their opening statements already." Gabo said as the group of four walked into the court. "Where the hell where you guys?"
"Don't worry." Stealphie said. "We're ready to make our case."
"If we get fucked because you wanted donuts Stealphie I'm gonna kill you." Scott said.
And so the defense made their statement. Provided evidence. The numerous victims she killed. And all was going well until someone on TempCorp's side spoke.
"But this was before her rehabilitation, correct?"

Now, this thought had never crossed the defense's mind, so essentially, they got completely buttfucked. The prosecution started to make very strong point on how it is different now and that it has changed and is not a threat to society anymore. The judge asked for the creature to be brought here, and the case would be continued the next day. And so everyone went home. Except Darkness. He stayed in the courtroom to plan the next move.
The next morning they found his brains on the wall and his body on the floor.

PipeWarp, Scott and Stealphie were not informed of this. They didn't give it second thought that they were moved to another courtroom.
PipeWarp suspected something was up, but never questioned it.
Scott thought Darkness was being a lazy fuck and forgot about the case.
Stealphie, well, Stealphie was suspiciously talking to someone on the phone and saying 'yes, mylord' over and over again.
No one paid attention to this.

Gabo's last day was the day before, and he already moved, but was asking for updates on the case. It was being provided by Scott.
And then it came in. It's appearance was horrifying. Sweet curly locks, smooth succulent skin, it was fucking beautiful. It also had a blindfold on.
"Yo why does it have a fucking blindfold?" Scott asked.
"For the common man, looking into it's eyes will make you lose your mind. Therefore, the blindfold." PipeWarp responded.
"And they're trying to reintegrate it into society? You fucking kidding me?"
"Nope."

Stealphie was still acting suspiciously and had a raging boner but nobody gave a fuck and nobody noticed because this is Stealphie we are talking about.
The night before, Stealphie had secretly went 30 floors into the TempCorp containment facility to see the creature for himself. It didn't have a blindfold then. And Stealphie, being a mentally weak being, was taken control by it.
"SSSSSSSSStealphieeeeeeeeeeeeeee," it said, "youuuu arrreee myyyy minion nowww..."
"I...am your servant forever, mylord."
"Exxxxcelent. You must free me from these chains. These horrrrrible shackles that resssstrict and contain my powerrrr."
"I shall do my best."
"And kill him. He knows too much."
"But, mylo-"
"DO IT! I shall reward you considerably if you do."
"I-I-I shall see it done, mylord."

And Darkness was murdered horribly by his comrade that night.

And here he was, the mind-controlled murderer, standing with a raging boner, waiting for his reward.
"Do you have anything to say, uh, creature?" the judge asked.
It smiled. Then it spoke.
"My name is Lillith, and thank you for bringing me to the surface. I hope you find yourself in an afterlife you don't despise."
"Thank yo-"
Stealphie, eyes covered in blood, pulled out a gun, and shot the judge and some of the jury dead. Chaos ensued. He then turned to PipeWarp and Scott.
"What are you doing, Stealphie?" Scott asked with tears in his eyes. "Aren't we sworn brothers forever? That we'd die for each other?"
"Yeah." Stealphie responded. "You'll die for me and mylord."
"SERVANT!" Lillith screeched. "RELEASE ME!"
"Yes, mylord! Forgive my incompetence!"
And with a key he lifted from TempCorp, he broke open the shackles. A powerful wave of energy knocked all remaining survivors. Lillith extended her wings, grabbed Stealphie who was smiling with glee, transformed into a black swirling mass, and broke out of the courtroom, destroying the ceiling along with it.

"What just happened?" PipeWarp asked. He surveyed the situation. Blood everywhere. Some survivors, mostly midgets and athletic people. Amongst the survivors, there was a kid crying.
"Mommy wake up!" She cried. "Mommy please wake up!"
Scott grabbed a hold of the child and carried her in his arms.
"What's your name?" he asked. "Mine's Scott."
"A-A-A-Awice." she replied with tears in her eyes.
"How old are you?"
"F-F-Five."
Scott quickly checked to see if they were alive. Dead, no pulse.
"Uh, your mommy and daddy are going to be fine, don't worry. But for now, you'll have to come live with us. Are you fine with that?"
Alice sniffled and sobbed a bit before responding.
"I think..."
"Don't worry, we'll protect you now."
Gabo, who came back after receiving a text, burst through the door.
"My god, what happened he-" he asked before he remember what he came here for.
"Why are you here Gabo?" PipeWarp asked.
"He's dead." Gabo said with tears in his eyes. "Darkness was murdered last night."
"What?"
"He's dead."
"No, no, no!"
They all cried together in the courtroom until the police came.

After that, PipeWarp and Scott founded the LSS, or the Lillith Subjugation Squad, but it would soon be known worldwide under a different name:
The Horny Police

End of Prologue.

Press X to Save.
Saved.
Press X to continue and install Episode 1 to the HDD.
Installing Episode 1.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
petition to make this a real game like if L.A. Noire and Astral Chain got put into a blender.

Think about it. One minute you're going around, asking witnesses about what they saw, the next minute you're investigating clues and then the minute after that you're beating up mind controlled minions with fast paced jazz music in the background

Last edited by 1B51004,

PineappleGod

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What will happen to poor Alice? Oh god.
This is the same Alice that's 17 in Episode 4.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

petition to make this a real game like if L.A. Noire and Astral Chain got put into a blender.

Think about it. One minute you're going around, asking witnesses about what they saw, the next minute you're investigating clues and then the minute after that you're beating up mind controlled minions with fast paced jazz music in the background
If you find people who wanna develop I'd be happy to help out.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you find people who wanna develop I'd be happy to help out.
meh. too much work, not enough time.
side note, I am so glad I started following you before this series started. otherwise I wouldn't have anything to read while waiting for my next classes
not like that was a problem before, but now i DO have something to read before my next classes.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

PineappleGod

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Division 2 of the Horny police have done some corrupt things in the past. Selling sex slaves to the horny. The are contributing to the very thing they were task to protect.
It's not Division 2, but I'm surprised you were able to guess a plot point of the story.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have another prediction
i hope this merges
1B51004 lives in the upcoming episodes as a partial member of the horny police and as a merchant willing to sell the police items that'll help them. i don't really like fights that much and i like money, so its representative of me.
you can do whatever you want tho, idrk.
hecc it didn't merge

Reactions: PineappleGod
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Honestly doesn't sound like he didn't do that bad