'Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition' launches on PC next month

horizon zero dawn pc.PNG

Guerrilla Games' iconic title Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC storefronts next month. The company made the announcement today, as well as released a brand-new PC Features trailer to accompany the announcement:

The Complete Edition for PC comes with the following features, as announced in the trailer:
  • Ultra-wide support
  • Unlocked framerates
  • Improved visuals: dynamic foliage, improved reflections
  • Controller mapping
  • Benchmarking tool
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for PC will be released on Steam and Epic Games Store on August 7, 2020. Pre-orders are now live on each stores.

:arrow: Steam pre-order link
:arrow: Epic Games Store pre-order link

IFireflyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really weird move from Guerilla, I mean aren't they exclusive to sony?
Why did they start with their best game? why not the shitty kill zone on ps4?
it's like Microsoft let Gears of War go to PC (the first one is on PC), then what's the point of exclusives?
Next News: Nintendo releasing Mario Odyssey on PC raytraced version, preorder now and get extra rare Legendary pokemon Druckmon.
Maybe shooting yourself on the foot with a shotgun is the new fad.

Because the PS5 is coming out soon with a PS5 exclusive game: Horizon Forbidden West. If Sony can get this pushed out to PC users so they have a chance to play this game, that could boost PS5 sales as people would have to buy a PS5 in order to play the sequel.

That's my theory anyway.

Reactions: TheCasualties

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was announced without a release date. This is the release date announcement.

I mean, yeah it'll probably be included? You do realize modern PC games have been including button layouts for the 3 main control schemes for ages now, right? Tons of games now include layouts for PS4 controllers in addition to 360/KB+M cuz, y'know, you can use those on PC :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's true :P, but I doubt they will include Xbox layout.

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Because the PS5 is coming out soon with a PS5 exclusive game: Horizon Forbidden West. If Sony can get this pushed out to PC users so they have a chance to play this game, that could boost PS5 sales as people would have to buy a PS5 in order to play the sequel.

That's my theory anyway.
Pretty smart theory,kudos

Reactions: IFireflyl

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yikes, $60. It'll probably have Denuvo too. Hard pass until it becomes under $20, assuming Denuvo isn't hidden somewhere in their EULA (which itself can't even be accessed).

Aftershock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I played 30 hours in 3 days from release. I've uninstalled for the time being just to get some normality back in my life for a few weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended