'Horizon Forbidden West' gets new cinematic trailer

horizon.PNG

In anticipation of Horizon Forbidden West's release next week, Sony has aired a new cinematic trailer for the game today:

Join Aloy as she braves the Forbidden West, a deadly frontier that conceals mysterious new threats. Explore distant lands, fight bigger and more awe-inspiring machines, and encounter astonishing new tribes as you return to the far-future, post-apocalyptic world of Horizon.

Horizon Forbidden West launches next Friday, February 18th, on PS4 and PS5 systems.

:arrow: SOURCE

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I figured it would be for 9.03 considering the ps5's base game requires 4.50 according to prosperopatches, the orbispatches type site for the ps5.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. Didn't get on with Dying Light that much but the second one got it's hooks into me. Shame it will have to wait for HFW, then Elden Ring, then GT7...

Elaborate please? What about it has it's hooks in you, whereas the first did not? I never got into the first either, and have not played the 2nd, so hearing your reasons would be interesting.

Mago6246

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is Sony releasing a weekly video for this game? Are they that desperate to create excitement in the community? We usually see one or two videos from each game, we had like 20 videos already of this game, the hype is dead in my opinion, they already showed everything, I almost feel like I played this game... also, is Sony aware that Zelda BotW sequel could release this year? XD

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is Sony releasing a weekly video for this game? Are they that desperate to create excitement in the community? We usually see one or two videos from each game, we had like 20 videos already of this game, the hype is dead in my opinion, they already showed everything, I almost feel like I played this game... also, is Sony aware that Zelda BotW sequel could release this year? XD
I really don't see your point with Zelda
I mean... not the same gameplay, not the same console, not the same public...
Plus, i think the hype is far from dead for that game

Ulieq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks the same as the first game. And you don't see any towns/villages which was the week part of horizon zero dawn, so it' shard to judge where this game excels since all you see is running with dinosaurs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte