Hori to release left Joy-Con with actual D-Pad

l_5ab3312ed1b24.jpg

If you've been feeling let down by the Nintendo Switch's four detached directional buttons and miss the classic D-Pad, worry not, as gaming accessory manufacturing company Hori will soon be releasing a Joy-Con that has a real D-Pad. Hori's official Japanese site already has a picture of what it'll look like, as well as the technical specifications of the controller. Of course, there are a few drawbacks to this; you can only use it in portable mode as it has no wireless support, there's no HD Rumble or gyro, and there are no SL or SR buttons on the inside of the Joy-Con. This third-party left JoyCon will be hitting retail in Japan sometime this July, will come in a dark blue color only, and will cost 2,480 yen, which is equivalent to about $24.99.

:arrow: Source

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All these third party controllers without any good benefits in buying them and till now, the Joycons and Pro Controllers are still the best choice.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
This is objectively false rofl. Even 8BitDo produce higher quality than Hori.
Really enjoying my SN30Pro and SFC30.. Makes me nostalgic. Hori has had questionable quality for a while now.. Their current Switch controllers are kinda frail and flimsy.

Reactions: Xzi

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what's wrong with 8bitdo? my snespro30 is one of my favorite controllers of all time
8bitdo is OKish...
To be honest I don't like my FC30 Pro analogs too much, they feel weird and inaccurate. I also find the dpad somehow not that nice, and the whole gamepad too small and uncomfortable in my hands.

Reactions: invaderyoyo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑)