hori screen protectors

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tinymonkeyt, Mar 14, 2008.

Mar 14, 2008

hori screen protectors by tinymonkeyt at 12:03 AM (926 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. tinymonkeyt
    OP

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
  2. DarkSpace

Member DarkSpace Custom member title

United States
    I suggest checking it out yourself. At least checking it out at the main area.

3. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    You live in the US. Just go to Target. They sell the real ones there.

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    I picked up the *official* screen protectors and the larger stylus pens. It was a kit that came bundled together for $19.99 and had the official seal of quality. Yeah, anyways the pen was designed to rub down on the screen protector. It has a soft rubber tip that wore off so that it would not scratch the screen. There are no clear instructions how to exactly use them, and I could never figure out which ways was up. As a result I took them back and I just press lighter these days. I wanted to find a set that actually works because I have a huge scratch that I put on my NDS when it was just 2 weeks old (thanks to Cooking Mama, and a broken stylus that shipped with my NDS).

You know I couldn't get Nintendo to replace the screen for free, even under warrenty!

Anyways, I would buy from a store that lets you take them back. Just tell them it scratched your NDS and bring it with you. They won't actaully ask to see it, well they didn't in my case =)

-AW

5. joe_gamer

Member joe_gamer GBAtemp Regular

United States

And Fry's too.