Hori screen protectors

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Retal, Jun 6, 2007.

Jun 6, 2007

Hori screen protectors by Retal at 1:37 PM (732 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Retal
    OP

Member Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
  2. dsbomb

Member dsbomb GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I fell for it too. The protection filters are for the outside. The set I got were the top and underside of the outside case. Then I had to wait another couple of weeks to get the right screen set. The cover for the top part of the case has come in handy, when the kid comes at you with food-covered hands...

3. Retal
    OP

Member Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    So which is which.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see now. After your description the picture and the product description make it clear enough to distinguish.

4. Darkspark

Member Darkspark GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Are you sure it covers the top and bottom? I didn't get them because I thought they only covered the top and button area as well as the screens.

5. dsbomb

Member dsbomb GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It has the little corner tears on the screens in the picture, so I thought it would have covers for the screens as well as the outside case. But, when it come, it had three pieces, one for the top outside, and two for the underside covering the batter door and the area around the stylus. The area of the bottom with all the words is left uncovered. The top cover is a little worthwhile, but the bottom ones are stupid.

That was all that came in the pack. I had to go back and buy the liquid crystal filter to cover my screens.