Hori Clear Case (Protector) for DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mixinluv2u, Jan 4, 2008.

Jan 4, 2008
  1. mixinluv2u
    OP

Member mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    has anyone used these Hori clear cases (protectors) for DS Lite?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b6-77-...2g1f-43-8s.html

I am curious as to see if they allow the DS to close all the way. The pictures on the website are kind of hard to see, I can't tell if they use those clips to hold the case and the DS together or not.

any input will be greatly appreciated.

2. Izmar

Newcomer Izmar Member

United States
    They are thin, very thin, probably 1/60th of an inch thick.

Your DS will close [​IMG]

3. Soopy

Member Soopy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i have been using this Hori clear case for about 3 months and i love it. its very slim so its not obtrusive at all. it fits the DS Lite perfectly. its easy to remove when you would want to clean it, and all the buttons such as the R, L power, and jacks are all accessible fairly easily. This case also allows the DS to close easily.

the only bad thing i can think about this case is that dirt can get under the case pretty easily after long periods of use. so about once a month you should give it a nice cleaning.

4. ZPE

Member ZPE GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Yeah even though I don't use those ones (I use another brand's), I love the protection it gives from surface scratches and it keeps the DS itself clean (on the outside at least).

5. nitro2k01

Newcomer nitro2k01 Member

Sweden
    But watch out for the fake ones. Check this thread at the top of this subforum's page.

6. joebells

Newcomer joebells Member

United States
    They are talking about a case to go around the ds not a screen protector though.

Ah I do see this thread though http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=34292 I imagine you just copied the wrong thread.