sp00n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
0087312400058_500X500.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5065208

I just ordered the Hori DS Lite protective filter from DecalGirl.com. Now I'm thinking of buying the Hori adjustable stylus. Has anyone here used it before? How does it feel compare to the default stylus? Do you like it more or less than the original stylus?

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used one but found it as uncomfortable as the default stylus, because even though it's longer it is the same thickness (designed for an 8 year olds hands).

I now usesome generic PDA stylus thats double the length of the default stylus and a lot thicker too.

Much less finger cramps.. :>

P

pas

I did make myself a adjustable Stylus for my Phat DS (much better than the normal one ! ) Maybe you should do yourself one too ?

kalibar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth, I've heard that the Hori adjustable stylus is dogshit. Here's a review quote from the SA forums:

Vulpix on SA said:
Hori Touch Pen Long DS Lite

Review: Worst stylus ever. It's even worse than the default stylus because it bends way too easily. The material is used is really too soft for use with games like Ouendan because just tapping lightly causes it to bend.

Not recommended as it's not any better than the default stylus after extending it.

Rating: 2/5

He recommends the Moritoys Stretch Touch Pen Lite.QUOTEMoritoys Stretch Touch Pen Lite

Available in white.

Review: I would consider this the ultimate stylus. It's very well made and the material used for the stylus is copper. The quality is very good and it feels great, extends quite a bit and is very comfortable to hold. The white tip also makes it more noticable compared to the darker one, but that could just be me.

I have nothing bad to say about the stylus. It's so good that I bought two because this stylus sells out really fast and play-asia restocks really slowly.

Rating: 5/5

Personally, I just imported and am using a Cyber Gadget Metal Touch Pen for DS Lite, and I like it really well so far.

AOforever1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also using a moritoys extenable stylus, and it works great.
I brought that over the hori because of the stated problems.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hori stylus also tends to get hairline fractures along the seams.

That being said, I have a Moritoys and a Hori one, and I like the Hori one better simply because hairline fractures do not affect anything.

Also, it matches the DS better.

I played Elite Beat Agents without any incidents.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hmm not really a extendable stylus but i LOVE the Takara TOMY stylus. same size as a normal pencil/pen and is clicky pen so even better, bought 1 and liked it, so i bought 3 more. tend to lose these often since theres no way to tuck it into the ds or attach it but still i think its damn nice. i do also keep a default stylus tucked just in case

also still using the same one i bought little after ds lite released

picture below
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/Red...lickystylus.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)