RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A friend and I ordered 2 g6 lites from hopebuy last thursday. I believe paypal said the money has been transfered but hopebuy's site doesn't have a change in status for our order. Should I keep waiting or maybe email them about this? I have no experience with these guys so I don't know how they work.

I don't think it's because it's out of stock is it? On the 5th someone here got an email saying they still have plenty of chinese g6 lites in stock.

sumsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one from them early last week and emailed them on Friday asking about the status. They said they are currently out of stock and to "wait a few days."

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a few guys here waiting for cards from them (myself included). Hopebuy does check their forums every night around 2-3 am Pacific Standard Time. As of right now they have the Chinese version of the G6 Lite but it can't apparantly be updated with English firmware. So I'm stuck waiting for the English Version which they think they're going to have sometime "this week". I'm not holding my breath but I am gonna keep my order. It's gonna be pretty much the same no matter where you go, they're sold out and apparantly GBAlpha, makers of G6/M3 are making some adjustments to the cart and could not be out for a couple weeks.

Shagsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I placed my order with HopeBuy, my order status changed to "Received" about 5-10 minutes after I made payment with PayPal.

Did you use the payment link on HopeBuy's site after you entered in your order, or did you just go to PayPal's website and randomly pay $xxx.xx to HopeBuy's e-mail address? If you did the latter, I'm guessing that's the problem.

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I ordered I paid with Paypal and the status changed to recieved the following day. On their forum I believe someone said theirs took about 2 days to switch to recieved. I also recieved an email. There was a little delay between paypal telling me it had been recieved and Hopebuy's email. I say give it a day or 2 (they are in China).

klonoakun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
payed on wed

they said this week... so if the english version is in 2 weeks... that means.. we aint getting it this week

im gonna change to the chinese version, it should be the same thing anywas

typing 1 hand while eating bfast, w00t.

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Make a post in HopeBuy's forum with your order number and say you don't mind being sent the Chinese version. They will send you out a Chinese G6Lite ASAP.

Oh thanks I wish I knew this earlier. It seems all sorted out now and it'll ship soon! yay.

I laugh at the Wolfy kid on there though. I guess he doesn't understand that they're on China time zone.

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever gotten their tracking number to work?
They gave me a reference number and i tried tracking that at ups.com and it couldn't track it.
Then they said that my zip code was wrong but i said it wasnt so they double checked and apologized.

I try the reference number again and i still can't track it?

jnguyen822

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give it at least 24 hours before its in their system. and in the case for hopebuy orders they give you a REFERENCE NUMBER not a tracking. On the ups.com website theres a link to track with reference number. after you do so, it will show you the actually TRACKING number for the item. You can use that number from there on to track the item.

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
give it at least 24 hours before its in their system. and in the case for hopebuy orders they give you a REFERENCE NUMBER not a tracking. On the ups.com website theres a link to track with reference number. after you do so, it will show you the actually TRACKING number for the item. You can use that number from there on to track the item.
it's been several days. thursday was when i got the email with the reference
i've been trying to track with reference number but it says it can't.

"Unable to track shipment "M1995758909"."

As for the dude's post above me, yes hopebuy has plenty of chinese in stock RIGHT now. what you do is order it, and when you get a order #, either email them or post on the forum saying you want the chinese version and you are NOT waiting for the english stock.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered it on the 11th on the 12th it was recieved and it shipped on the 14th, but thanks to TNT's amazing service i havent got it yet!!!
rofl2.gif

Shagsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

As for the dude's post above me, yes hopebuy has plenty of chinese in stock RIGHT now. what you do is order it, and when you get a order #, either email them or post on the forum saying you want the chinese version and you are NOT waiting for the english stock.

Apparently HopeBuy uses a Chinese courier company to ship the items to UPS/FedEx/DHL/etc who then forwards it on to the customer. The tracking number is supposedly for this Chinese domestic courier only, which is why it doesn't work on the UPS website.

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Apparently HopeBuy uses a Chinese courier company to ship the items to UPS/FedEx/DHL/etc who then forwards it on to the customer. The tracking number is supposedly for this Chinese domestic courier only, which is why it doesn't work on the UPS website.

I think UPS is gonna arrive monday morning with it but just for future reference sake, how the hell do i track the first number they give me?

Someone said they use ADS and googling that doesn't get me anywhere.

Funny thing is, hopebuy forum the admin himself said you are to use UPS....hrmmm.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
amptor: Hope u din buy from hopebuy. Hopebuy will make u hope u buyed for less.
amptor: Hopebuy means hope u din buy there cos u could've saved money by walking down the beach, lookin for some hot n**** love.
amptor: Hopebuy aka hope buy hope u din buy from hopebuy your balls will fall asleep allowing you to lollipop lick.
I hope you didn't ( hopebuy ) buy shit from there. they will suck your cock for a quarter but spit out the cum and send u a faulty flash cart worth HKD $1 to u for a benjamin.
amptor: Hopebuy is a gay norwegien.

oh and ya

The-Virus: Winsunx and hopebuy rule! They steal money and your cat.
HAHAHAHHAa
ha
how many inches is the psp screen
magnetica: Sign of a bitch with decoyoctos penis flapping in the package.
My cat~!
>=[
:0
they took your fuckin cat LMAO

ok i'm done now
smile.gif

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
[+sp33chy] speechles: Dun buy that dirty flashcart from winsunx or hopebuy, they will buckle your shoes while shoving penis in your father's belly button?
[+sp33chy] speechles: Dun buy that dirty flashcart from winsunx because hopebuy offered too many sexy chix and he will snip them off before the cops arive!! And flush it down the toilet.
[+sp33chy] speechles: Hopebuy dipped its nads in winsunx's gay anus. Anyone want lemonaide?
[+sp33chy] speechles: Kicktrading kicked u in ur nutz trading.
[+sp33chy] speechles: Bearmon bought that c0xk shaped penis oops i mean flash cart from winsunx because hopebuy offered too many kids and no means yes sometimes.
[+sp33chy] speechles: Winsunx doesn't sell real flash carts, they sell knockoff happymeal gba carts that resemble visoly cards.

wacko.gif

megahalarious
tongue.gif

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

who told u that, i ordered from them using TNT and the tracking no. they supplied was for TNT, u shud wait about 24-48 hrs so that ups or watever courier ur using can update their info.

darkjedi187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I ordered from hopebuy and I cannot track my order at all. The reference # they gave me last week doesn't work and I even called ups. They stated to call the seller. As of yet no tracking # or reply from hopebuy..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end