Our technicians trying to do that

B,rgds!

Cathy
???? George Smith
????? 2010-02-17 06:30:09
???? [email protected]
???
??? Old non-1.4 card support
Please can you release a new kernel for the old R4i card without the 1.4 mark as there are a large number of games that do not function on v1.09b.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They'd respond the exact same way when I asked the same thing numerous times several months ago. The pre-1.4 R4i-SDHC from www.r4i-sdhc.com has no hope of receiving any firmware updates anymore. If they were going to keep up with it, they would have been releasing updates all along, or shortly after the other cart's updates. They've released 7 updates for the newer carts since the old cart received it's last.

My advice would be to get the most recent unofficial DSTT firmware, and launch it from the Games menu whenever you want to play new-ish games that don't work on 1.09b, or patch/crack the games so they work without a firmware update. Updating your savlib.dat file and your infolib.dat (must be renamed GAMEINFO.dat for this cart) will help keep you up-to-date as well. My cart still runs 1.09b firmware, and to this day the only game I've wanted to play that won't work (yet?) is Bejeweled Twist.

Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
Yeah. I'm gonna be looking to replace it soon for a one with 1.4 support and an upgradable core. I'm torn between the Acekard and the EZ Flash Vi

Just sent this angry email to them:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am really beginning to get angry about the lack of support you are showing for your older cards. If there isnt an update for the old (non-1.4) card soon I am going to go and buy a card from a team that supports ALL their products like the EZFlash Vi ot the Acekard2i. Your "technicians" have been "trying to do that" for months now and it is getting ridiculous.

Thanks, ( for a low quality product and lack of updates(!) )

Geostar

Jennyhly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Latest features of Wi-Fi Engine are available for the R4i cards with and the R4 cards produced after 1st Nov. 2009."
doen't support the old card.
I Got this from their website......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1