Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been known, but I found this on Hong Kong Post's site:

QUOTE said:
Press Release issued on 15 November 2010
Air Mail Services to the United States of America

Hongkong Post announced today (November 15) that due to heightened aviation security measures taken by the United States of America (USA) concerning mail transportation to the country, all air mail services (including Speedpost) from Hong Kong to the USA are subject to delay until further notice.

Those of us Americans waiting for our stuff....might be out of luck....

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yes there seem to be extra delays due to the paranoia(/fear) over the recent events...
shoptemp has switched to another postal service though, China Post.

So new orders might not be affected by this, I don't know.

Sharido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
yes there seem to be extra delays due to the paranoia(/fear) over the recent events...
shoptemp has switched to another postal service though, China Post.

So new orders might not be affected by this, I don't know.

Unfortunately, I ordered a few days before Shoptemp made the switch over. I can't say though if that would really matter, since the USA is just being paranoid what come's into the country.

QUOTE(Crass @ Nov 16 2010, 03:03 AM) Completely ridiculous. TSA fail.

Agree'd 100%.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sharido said:
Unfortunately, I ordered a few days before Shoptemp made the switch over. I can't say though if that would really matter, since the USA is just being paranoid what come's into the country.

Crass said:
Completely ridiculous. TSA fail.

Agree'd 100%.

I'd rather them be paranoid over the packages then having someone who just flies the freight plane die. My 6$ piece of plastic can wait.

There are crazy assholes all over the world that don't care who they inflict pain on even if they would be innocent bystanders.

BiGbEn013

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah its unfortunate that delays are gonna happen and are happening, but its for a good cause.
Now I am personally wondering what might happen to my package.
My order was marked as shipped November 2nd. Hasnt come yet but im not anywhere near panic mode.
I assume if the plane lands in Canada everything will be inspected and eventually make its way to the destination?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
Sharido said:

Crass said:
Completely ridiculous. TSA fail.

Agree'd 100%.

I'd rather them be paranoid over the packages then having someone who just flies the freight plane die. My 6$ piece of plastic can wait.

There are crazy assholes all over the world that don't care who they inflict pain on even if they would be innocent bystanders.
I Agree.

Sharido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bmg1001 said:
I ordered my R4i-SDHC on Nov 3, using Hong Kong Registered Airmail, will my package most likely be delayed, it hasnt shipped yet, though, on tracking it says its been posted, but nothing else. Its shipping to California,

I ordered mine on the 3rd as well, a Supercard DS2. It was 'shipped' from shoptemp within the hour through Hongkong Post. They've had it since then, and it now just says "Posted." Was wanting this before Christmas, so the wife can have my Acekard, but don't see it now. Mine's heading to MO.

It's none of shoptemp's fault tho. Like I said, they 'shipped' it with my tracking number within an hour of my payment going through. USA is delaying the packages, and Hongkong post is backed up from Christmas already...

This sucks, but just gonna be patient...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: