Misc Homepass not working with P-CFW 4.4.0 o3DS while N3DS with 9.7.0 works just fine.

hopkins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there! :)

Please don't blame me for making such a dumb thread. But maybe here someone wise will see it and reply.

So my problem is that i'm using a homepass (win7 laptop + wr725n + nzone.exe) and it works great with my legit New3DS with always up-to-date firmware, but it doesn't with old3DS with 4.4.0 Palatine CFW at all (nor sysnand 4.4.0).

They behave identical - nzone popup and app are present, internet connection is fine and web browser works. But when i close both of them the New gets flooded by streetpass hits, and the Old one streetpasses only the New one and that's all. No green light at all on it.

Already tried changing SSID, old tutorials for homepass, and all kind of other apps for mac changing and stuff. But with them even my New one does not light up with green light.

Thanks everyone!

hopkins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn. So there's no way to get SP hits on 4.4 like this?

Edit:
Googled it. 6.X.X minimum for this.
Thread may be closed, sadly.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You MIGHT be able to install a newer Streetpass plaza via CIA (or similar). I do not know, however, if that would work or not. The RElay may require system files separate from the plaza.

hopkins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tought about that. But won't try it.

I do have my 4.4 NAND backup if something goes wrong, but i'm too lazy to soldier all the wires if something goes wrong. Especially when my o3DS works fine as is with games that my gf plays. She will live without sp relay until some new cfw for higher firmwares or another way appears.

Personally i prefer my legit new3DS XL and a new game than CN or GW. The price for this title is too high, and i don't want also to have a GW again. So we'll wait 'till pasta will work with DS profile exploit or something.

Thanks anyway! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2