Homemenuhax + Pasta CFW?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Xenon Hacks, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Xenon Hacks
    OP

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    So here's the situation I decided to use Homemenuhax but found out it does not load ninjhax 1.1b so I installed Ninjhax 2.1 but now I can't use Pasta CFW so what should I do. I tried using a Pasta CFW release that supposedly runs on Ninjhax 2.0 but the console locks up am I missing something or should I just not use Homemenuhax? I'm not a big fan of ReiNand or rxTools though it's starting to look like Reinand is my only option for boots with patches and no HBL :/.

New 3DS 9.0.0-20 U
    Cubic Ninja
    Gateway Card

FYI i'm super out of the loop so try not to kill me with words :P

Last edited by Xenon Hacks, Oct 24, 2015
    Margen67 likes this.
  2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Use this if you want. It's a hbmenu replacement with pasta built in.

3. Xenon Hacks
    OP

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    I LOVE YOU :grog:

zoogie likes this.
  4. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

Sep 6, 2013
    United States
    Bullet Hell
    I'm not sure of the difference being on n3ds would make, but on my o3ds (9.2 sysnand) I've got quite a nice autobooting (via themehax and CBM) setup that will autoboot into rxtools emunand, or Cakes or Pasta if I interrupt the autoboot sequence. Also because I've edited the themehax payload to autoboot a renamed 3dsx (named auto.3dsx rather than boot.3dsx) I can still boot into ninjhax 1 via any exploit other than themehax - plus, I've also got a menuoption for ninjhax 2 on my CBM loader that loads a 3dsx named boot2.3dsx.

Here's a post I made in another thread that may shed more light on it for you:

5. Xenon Hacks
    OP

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Ty but no thanks what @zoogie has provided is like the best thing ever, now I can just keep the red card in and boot pasta mode and if I want I can launch my Cubic Ninja CIA and load the Gateway Menu if I need to.