Homebrew Homemenuhax +Masher's Homebrew Launcher Mod Custom to avoid homescreen update question!

_D1360_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is the coolest mod to HBL menu, it also allows to acces to channel avoiding homescreen and the annonying question to update.

After installing Masher's Homebrew Launcher Mod Custom, if you click on the icon that looks like an arrow pointing up, you get access to all channels ( next pic)

Pf408SE.jpg

Homescreen channels!

n3jobvQ.jpg

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you're asking if it's safe to update, then no, don't, as it patches themehax. If you're asking if booting right into his launcher will bypass update nags, then yes, it should, since you're never going directly into the home menu. But if you're getting update nags when you're in the home menu, you can just delete them by booting into safe mode ( A+R+L+Up (DPad)) and cancelling the update.

If I'm still not getting it, please clarify.

Gocario

GBAFail'd
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But if you're getting update nags when you're in the home menu, you can just delete them by booting into safe mode ( A+R+L+Up (DPad)) and cancelling the update.

When I press (L+R+A+Up), the 3ds is booting to an update screen, asking for "connect to internet to update".
Do I only have to select "Cancel" in the bottom-left corner to cancel the notification in home-menu?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When I press (L+R+A+Up), the 3ds is booting to an update screen, asking for "connect to internet to update".
Do I only have to select "Cancel" in the bottom-left corner to cancel the notification in home-menu?

As far as I understand, yes, hitting cancel will delete the update and remove the nag (only in sysNAND; if you have it in emuNAND, it won't help you).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol