• Views 2,646
  • Replies 17
S

ScuberSteve

OP
Homebrewcast: Episode 6
Now released feat. TeenDev!
hbc_header.png
No, not the GBAtemp Podcast (which is on a temporary hiatus) -- This is episode six of the freshly relaunched Homebrewcast featuring homebrew enthusiasts TeenDev, MagNetCZ, chuckstudios, and ScuberSteve. In this installment, the guys are talking about some of the entries of the Neoflash Summer Coding Competition. So if you want to 'Give It A Listen', just follow the link below.

icon11.gif
Homepage

Yes shaun, I completely ripped off your post.

S

ScuberSteve

OP
chuckstudios said:
For your information, this episode sucks. Hard. No cow = no lulz.
It's sad but true.
But, IMHO, it's not the worst.
*cough*

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's with the huge size ? it's what? at most 60min and a whopping 98Mb! i can get 18mb with 120min of voice! PLEASE! think of the environment.

S

ScuberSteve

OP
QazzaQY2K said:
What's with the huge size ? it's what? at most 60min and a whopping 98Mb! i can get 18mb with 120min of voice! PLEASE! think of the environment.
This one is really long, and it's not one voice, but FOUR.
Plus, it's terrible, so it's bound to eat more of your hard drive just cause it wants to.
Mostly, it's long.
Longer than any other Homebrewcast so far.

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ScuberSteve said:
This one is really long, and it's not one voice, but FOUR.
Plus, it's terrible, so it's bound to eat more of your hard drive just cause it wants to.
Mostly, it's long.
Longer than any other Homebrewcast so far.
The reason it's so long is because whoever edited it forgot to take out all the blank spaces. You could easily edit out about 20-30 more minutes of dead air and incoherant mumbling. Unfortunately, it's not so easy to edit out all that horrible noise made by someone apparently using their mic as a dildo while recording the show. Maybe you should advise your guests against doing that in future episodes.

It would have also been nice if you'd made it clear that while this show is about the NeoFlash coding compo, you don't actually discuss most of the entries since they were discussed in a previous show. If I'd known that before downloading it, I would have just got the previous show instead since I wanted to hear what you had to say about games like Video Games Hero and Still Alive. At this point I really don't feel like listening to another episode, though.

Aside from the dead air and annoying noises from the mics, you guys are constantly talking out the sides of your mouths and ironically negating everything you say to the point that it's really painful to listen to you.

You don't seem to be at all interested in the games you're discussing. It sounded to me like you were just running down a checklist and most of you hadn't even played most of the games on the list. Admittedly, some of the games you mentioned aren't chock full of interesting points to discuss, but I'm sure you could have put your heads together (you know...like preparation *BEFORE* recording the show) and come up with at least one interesting thing to talk about for each entry...or else why are you even doing this show? If you're not interested in the stuff you're talking about, why should we be interested in you?

...word is bondage...

D

Deleted User

OP
ya sorry about the ep. i didn't have a whole lot of time to edit so i only did a few minutes in.

lil-devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For those who didn't like the eps and kept complaining...
then stop listening -___- i mean no one is forcing you to sooo shhhh -__-

btw great eps guys =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol