Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I have this old Wii here which haven't been updated for a LONG time :) I've been trying to make it able to run apps from USB on the HBC instead of having to use my SD Card :) Problem is that, it won't work :/ When I plug my USB in, nothing pops up on the screen :( My system is running 3.2E with the newest HBC and cIOS dx2. I also used IOS58 installer and made sure that HBC uses that. I tried formatting my USB to both FAT32 and NTFS, but no luck :( One little note is that whenever I try to go to the system menu from HBC with the USB plugged in, its just stuck on a black screen until I pull the USB out :P

And I know the USB is compatible since I can get it to work with CFG USB Loader :)

miihackwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think if you press number 2 on the wii-mote it will bring up a menu to where you can choose to either load from sd or usb

ReBirFh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Your problem is "no luck to format to FAT32", you need the FAT32 partition to be the first one on your drive. What exactly is your problem when you're trying to format it?

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Your problem is "no luck to format to FAT32", you need the FAT32 partition to be the first one on your drive. What exactly is your problem when you're trying to format it?
No problem really, just that HBC still wouldnt recognize it :( Ill try it again, since this was before I updated the cIOS :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche