OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If anyone wants a homebrew app/game translated to Brazilian Portuguese (it's different from Portugal Portuguese!!!) just PM me and i'll help you!
Just to your information, I translated the PuzzleManiak to Brazilian Portuguese.
lecture.gif

waiting for any reply

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm...Every member of this site is at least decently english speaking, so there's no necessity here. I don't think an english speaking forum is the right place to request this..? At least, that's my assumption.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not much for developing but I am fairly sure the people who hack roms and loaders (or make translations if they are available) could use your help.

On rom hacking most work is Japanese to English as it always has been but I have noticed a fair amount of work in other less commonly done languages and "English" to "European".

rafcor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm just offering some help for developers that like their apps to be translated to other languages and other memebrs of GBATemp from Brazil

i'm doing this just to help, since i hate portuguese, english is so much better and easy to speak/read, but i know a few doesn't know much so, here i am
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol