Homebrew TowerDefense Forwarder

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by painless, Jan 31, 2010.

Jan 31, 2010
  1. painless
    OP

Member painless GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Probably kinda lame for me but I played my first ever TowerDefense and I played it on my Wii Homebrew. This game is so extremely awesome! Does anyone know of a nice channel forwarder for this phenomenal game? This is one of the coolest games I've ever played.... I'd say top 30 of all time.

2. Vattu

Member Vattu GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    make an ISO of the game, yourself. there are tools and great guide available.

3. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    wtf, u obviously think u know what your talking about... but trust me, u have no idea

why would he make an ISO of the game? I don't even think homebrew apps can be inserted in an ISO, and if it can... there are NOT tools and guides explaining on how to do so (otherwise I would know about it)

What the OP should do is get customize mii, and make a custom forwarder channel. A good guide on using customize mii is available here

EDIT: I apologize for being an ass... its too early for me... just a little cranky, lol

4. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
  5. XFlak

Canada
    ok ok... I came down a little hard... i'm just cranky on monday mornings, sorry

@ vattu,
    FYI, 3ISO's is the only forwarder ISO making program (of course u could always do it the manual old-fashioned way... involving hex editing, partition building, wii scrubbing, etc.), and right now it only supports VC and wiiware triiforce forwarder's... I've asked spyrospam to support Homebrew and system menu channel forwarder ISO creation in his next release (he said he'd work on it for sure)

6. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    im currently in the process of makes several HB game forwarders i will add Tower Defense to the list and will update my thread in good time wii the new forwarders if your still interested

7. XFlak

Canada
    pepxl, that sounds awesome!

but you're talking about wads (not forwarder ISOs) correct?

8. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    yeah channel forwarders, i dont bother with ISO ones, i have no use for them