Homebrew Homebrew that supports RAM expansion.

Anacobra

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was just wondering if there was a list of homebrew that supports the RAM expansion pack or the 3-in-1 or anything (since I just ordered one...) The only one I can think of at the moment is DSlinux and mini vmac but, otherwise? Nothing else.

Sorry if this question has been asked before or something, don't want to sound like an idiot or anything but, eh. |3

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Anacobra said:
I was just wondering if there was a list of homebrew that supports the RAM expansion pack or the 3-in-1 or anything (since I just ordered one...) The only one I can think of at the moment is DSlinux and mini vmac but, otherwise? Nothing else.

Sorry if this question has been asked before or something, don't want to sound like an idiot or anything but, eh. |3
There's most likely not a list for only RAM expansion pack enabled apps/games, but http://www.ndshb.com has a large list of Nintendo DS Homebrew you could look through. There's bound to be homebrew that uses the expansion pack on there.

Anacobra

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah! Thank you for your help everyone. |3 Although by the looks of it, I'm just gonna have to look through it all and see what supports it and what doesn't.

Maybe when I get the 3in1 I should make a list myself or something to help others.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty much the apps that were already mentioned in this thread, and also Quake DS has a version that supports slot-2 RAM, while Quake II DS requires it.

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a small list of apps that I've run that use the expansion pak:

Moonshell 2
Snemul
Quake2DS
DSDoom (some independent build I found)
Nintendo DS Browser *the official Nintendo one
DSLinux