Homebrew RELEASE HomeBrew SD Setup: All in One Homebrew Apps & CFW SD Card Package (ReiNX Atmosphere SX OS)

Nevercholt

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edited by Nevercholt,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Done! Tooltips now show title, authors, a short description about what it does, and a link to find more information.
That's really cool although I'd love to see RejNX there as well.
Also some homebrews are missing but that's not that much of a hassle.
I was just wondering that you had pSNES up there while you did not have pFBA. Also ScummVM (by the same dev) is an absolute must have as it's super stable and brilliant on the Switch.

Edit: Also it would be very cool if you would make sys modules selectable (ftp, cheats, xor.play) and dynamically add them to whichever payload ini the user selected to go with as additional entries. :)

Last edited by lordelan,

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's really cool although I'd love to see RejNX there as well.
Also some homebrews are missing but that's not that much of a hassle.
I was just wondering that you had pSNES up there while you did not have pFBA. Also ScummVM (by the same dev) is an absolute must have as it's super stable and brilliant on the Switch.

Edit: Also it would be very cool if you would make sys modules selectable (ftp, cheats, xor.play) and dynamically add them to whichever payload ini the user selected to go with as additional entries. :)

I kind of just forgot pFBA :P I'll add that and SummmVM today. I'll look into adding sysmodule support but no promises.

Reactions: lordelan

arjunpatel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mainly for noob questions like can i get banned with using this appearing in almost every thread thats one thing i noticed in the switch scene

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Website now has pFBA, ScummVM and Rekado. The domain has also changed to https://www.sdsetup.com/ (the old domain will redirect here).

Next up is hekate 4.0 support, which will bring along sysmodule support thanks to the new moduled configuration system introduced in 4.0. RetroNX will also be per-core, rather than everything being downloaded in one pack.

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hekate 4 support is there now. I'm also working directly with tomGER to make sure the site stays consistent with the new SDFilesSwitch modules, and also so he can update the site if I get busy.

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some updates:
  • SDFiles v10 stuff was added
  • Site now uses Wasabi to host files, so downloads should be faster and more reliable from now on.
  • RetroArch is back. it was previously removed due to having way too many files (~7000) which would take too long to download through SDSetup. RetroArch now comes as an installer that you'll need to run (from the homebrew menu) after downloading.

Reactions: Nevercholt

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I'm getting when I'm using Google Chrome:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.sdsetup.tk (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Can this be fixed?

Edit: Never mind, I was using the outdated link.

Last edited by MushGuy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Do you remember this song?