Homebrew [Homebrew Request] Plane Geometry problems in the style of Professor Layton

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 785
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted User

OP
Good night. I've been following GBA Temp for a long time (as far as I can remember, I first encountered this website back in the Wii days) and only now have I decided to create a thread. I read the forum rules and I didn't find one which states that "homebrew requests" are off-limits, so I'm sorry if I have done something wrong with this.

Anyhow, here's my proposal: I love mathematics. To be a bit more precise, plane and solid geometry are my favourite segments of said subject. When I first played Professor Layton and the Curious Village, the logical problems were most definitely what made the game so special in my eyes. One problem was special, though: the 3 squares/2 circles geometry question, where the individual would have to deduce the ratio between the sides of the first/third squares. It would be great to have an app whose sole purpose is to provide exercises like the aforementioned for the 3DS. Since I don't know shit about coding/programing something, my proposal would be to make this as a request.

I'm obviously not a master in the world of mathematics, but I've been at the official National Mathematics Olympiad here in Brazil many times, with the same being applied to the National Physics Olympiad. Since I wouldn't be able to help with the inner workings of the app itself, at the very least I could provide some problems myself.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this would be great for anyone trying to study/do something mentally demanding with a 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.