Homebrew [Homebrew] Pong 3DS v1.0

AntonioND

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the music thing is in my to do list, but it's a minor bug because the screenshot function isn't used much. The D-Pad support shouldn't be a big problem.

EDIT: I've uploaded a new version with those 2 changes.

Reactions: Cid2mizard

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, the music thing is in my to do list, but it's a minor bug because the screenshot function isn't used much. The D-Pad support shouldn't be a big problem.

EDIT: I've uploaded a new version with those 2 changes.

Thanks very much, good works for 2 new add, just a strang result on title screen, D-pad have a response on title screen !, it's bug or your idea ? It's your idea it's good, for starting game with Citra ^^

Edit : My video =>

AntonioND

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I made that the D-Pad could select a room because in the IRC in #3dsdev I was asked to do it because of Citra. :) I haven't documented it anywhere because in the near future I suppose Citra will have touch screen emulation and it won't be needed.

It's sooo slow... :P but almost playable! It's a shame my (quite old) PC only supports OpenGL 2.1 and it can't run Citra...

AntonioND

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have ninjhax 2 installed, but I noticed that with ironhax it also fails to start and goes back to the homebrew launcher. I suppose installing the latest version of devkitARM and ctrulib could fix it, so I'll give it a shot.

Archexe

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I REMEMBER THIS! I LOVED THIS GAME! Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

CIA please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging