Homebrew [Homebrew] Play Coin Setter (Ninjhax/3DSx edition)

Jecoconono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Running this on 9.9, works like a charm. This will really have no issues in the future unless Nintendo changes how the playcoins are written/located in the future.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Will it have support for emunand in the future, or is there already an application for that?
For emunand, if you can run some *Hax exploit from it, this homebrew should work too! But, if you ask about .cia app, then "Play Coin Setter" is the answer (BTW, remember is a Nintendo official app).

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: cvskid

fiese_nase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was about to open a thread just now and wanted to ask for a app like this..
.. and now is released baam haha

AceEvo55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just discovered this now, what are the risks? Can you get banned from anything? It doesn't seem likely to get banned from streetpass (how would they even?) but I don't want to take any risks.

Also, in .CIA form, can it just be installed to a Gateway emunand and used, or is there another step?

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just discovered this now, what are the risks? Can you get banned from anything? It doesn't seem likely to get banned from streetpass (how would they even?) but I don't want to take any risks.

Also, in .CIA form, can it just be installed to a Gateway emunand and used, or is there another step?

Coins are local data, nothing that is server sided or anything that could cause trouble

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: eh its almost end of the year in october