Hacking homebrew pal

sparky28000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello i have used some homebrew emulators but they are all in back and withe is there na way to patch this to another video mode or atleased how can i play them in collor

Sparky

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you plugging the red white and yellow things directly into the TV, or connecting them to the adapter thing that you plug into the back of your TV

sparky28000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no i dont think so there is an adapter between but its not the scart its my tv but i wanna patch the homebrew so it will go from ntsc to pal
tongue.gif

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
wait - is it the emulator that is black and white, or when you choose a rom is that black and white

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
:S Well I was going to ask, the cable that connects to your Wii, is it going straight into your TV, through 3 little connections, or is the cable connected to a little rectangle thing which then goes to your TV, but since the emulator is as well, i'm not sure. If it isn't using the rectangle thing then try that otherwise i've got no more ideas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."