Homebrew on SC (moon, moom? shell patcher)

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by sap147, Aug 24, 2006.

1. sap147
    OP

sap147 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2004
    United States
    sorry for the noob question but ive searched everywhere including the forum and havent found my answer. I have a Supercard SD and i am trying to get homebrew to run, DSamp in particular. I tried using the SC software and also just copying the .nds file on the SD and neither work. I keep hearing about this moon shell patcher but i cant seem to find that either. Thanks for the help.

2. legendofphil

legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

Nov 19, 2002
    With most homebrew apps there is a .sc.nds file, DSamp has one, these work with the supercard.
    Don't try to patch them using the supercard software it won't work, I haven't seen a homebrew that won't work.

3. sap147
    OP

sap147 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2004
    United States

thanks, i got DSamp to work. Any idea if SylphAMP Or SylphIRC work? I downloaded these but dont see any other file except an .nds which doesnt work.

4. legendofphil

Nov 19, 2002
    SylphAMP works, I guess its the same for SylphIRC. All you can do is the try them.

5. sap147
    OP

sap147 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2004
    United States

tried both already. i dled it fromt he official website, i believe the version was .004 or something. If you can tell me the version u have tried id appreciate it.

6. legendofphil

Nov 19, 2002
    I am using the .004 version and I got it from maxconsole.

7. sap147
    OP

sap147 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2004
    United States
    thanks i got it to work, unfortunately all it does now is say Connecting via WFC data and just sticks there. I know my wifi works since i play tetris ds online all the time, dunno why it wont connect tho.

8. sap147
    OP

sap147 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2004
    United States
    nm i got it working just fine [​IMG] thanks

9. webpop

webpop Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2006
    Canada
    to SAP147,

may i ask kindly how u got it to work?

i'm at the same problem u had...

stuck saying "connecting via WFC data"

thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice