Homebrew on M3 DS Real Perfect Bundle

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Smellie, May 16, 2008.

May 16, 2008
  1. Smellie
    OP

Newcomer Smellie Member

Netherlands
    I bought the M3 DS Real Perfect Bundle Version last week, and tried to run homebrew on it. I downloaded some games, put it on the card in the system folder (this may have been wrong?) and tried to play. But all I get is a black screen that says "DLDI compatible" and "loading", but nothing happens after that. Does anyone know what i did wrong? (I did unzip the games) [​IMG]

2. Scorpei

Member Scorpei GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    Well I generally put the .nds files (and whatever they require, unless stated otherwise in the readme: generally that means in root) in the NDS / GAME folder. What HB are you trying to run?

3. Smellie
    OP

Newcomer Smellie Member

Netherlands
    I have to get back at you for the name of the games (I'm not at home right now). But the root is that next to the system folder or in the system folder?

4. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    The root is the VERY first folder you open meaning it will probably be called Removable Disk (Letter) in windows. The moment you open up to your microSD is the root. The root is before you open any of your folders in the microSD. That's why it's called the root.

5. Smellie
    OP

Newcomer Smellie Member

Netherlands
    Turns out I had them in the root already. I put the games in the folder NDS and now it works!