OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine is 1.3 with Acekard2 and it works fine.The only homebrew that works with my AceKard2i in my Ndsi is Lameboy though.
My nesds,super and genisis i am having problems with. Can anybody help me out?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
darthbane said:
Mine is 1.3 with Acekard2 and it works fine.The only homebrew that works with my AceKard2i in my Ndsi is Lameboy though.
My nesds,super and genisis i am having problems with. Can anybody help me out?

are you trying to say that you are using akaio 1.3 as your firmware? if so then please update to 1.4.1 proper. you are using an outdated firmware.

are you saying you are using the dsi 1.3 firmware? if so what acekard firmware are you using? nesds does not work with the official.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
yea, it should fix it for you. give akaio a try. i've been using it since v1.2 and never had a homebrew issues. problems that arise are always settings issues and/or something in the wrong directory.

i wrote a compatibility list of nesds using akaio.

try it and post back with your results.

-another world

megahog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone - new here. I have a 2i on the way for my DSi. I am wanting to put all the DS emulators onto my SDHC micro. And I do mean ALL DS-ported emulators - Frodo for Commodore 64 all the way to NO$GBA. So, in order to use all the past DS-ported emulators on my DSi with the Acekard 2i, is it best to use the unofficial AKAIO or official Acekard firmware. Also, I believe my DSi firmware is 1.3U (I freakin' updated to checkout the online shop - I hope I don't regret this).

voltronad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.roninmm.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello -
I have had the AceKard 2i for about a week and here is what I've found:

Using AKAIO 1.4.1 proper - ALL Homebrew I've tried (several emulators, WordFind, DSOrganize, etc) work.

Using Acekard official - Only moonshell seems to work. Genesis emu will boot but not display game screen - other home brew is funky.

Results - For optimal compatability, I recommend using the AKAIO bios if you want to use homebrew apps/emulators.

megahog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is great - so it seems that AKAIO is the way to go for me. What version is your DSi (US/EU/etc.) and what firmware update do you have on your DSi? Thanks a lot.

T

tal32123

voltronad said:
megahog - its a US DSi that I got on launch day, with the latest firmware (1.3 I believe). Everything works great with 2i + AKAIO.
can you tell me where to download the exact firmware you had because i tried ak2i with both official firmware V 4.16 and akaio V 1.4.1 proper with ndsmail, dsorganize, and dsaim and none of them work.
i have dsi V 1.3U
i really need these to work please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.