Hacking Homebrew not starting on Sys 11.3.0-36E ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there,

i noticed today that my 3Ds has a update lol. Before i updated my 3Ds, i updated my Luma + FBI, then i updated my 3Ds trough the system settings.

Now my homebrew is not starting anymore (its not important) since the update. I guess its patched. I dont care the homebrew, but if there is something to do, i would do it.

Maybe i need to update my homebrew ? and if yes: How i do it ? i forgot how to update the HB. I have A9LH / Luma CFW btw.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to update your homebrew files as well dude (new boot.3dsx, new .CIA, and new *hax* payloads).... Update EVERYTHING when there are new releases. That will solve your problem.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have no clue where to get the cias all ... i forgot all links, its long time ago that i "hacked" my 3Ds lel

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Links pls ? XD.

I forgot where i downloaded the files all earlier. Dunno where i get the files for the new version of the HB :/.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
And type what ? ...

Do you really need your hand to be held even when you google things?

The app is called Homebrew Launcher Loader. Now what do you suppose will happen if you google just that? Most Homebrew-related apps are released on Github so that's the link you want once you google it.

Reactions: nechigawara

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i bet he simply needs to deactivate the Speedhack in Luma Settings ;-) But of cause I don´t know if a new HBL is out. So...

Clock+L2 is fixed in Luma nightlies, and regardless of Clock+L2 if you don't update your CIA then it won't work - period. The old version does NOT work on 11.3 and it does NOT update itself so you must update it yourself.

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Clock+L2 is fixed in Luma nightlies, and regardless of Clock+L2 if you don't update your CIA then it won't work - period. The old version does NOT work on 11.3 and it does NOT update itself so you must update it yourself.
All right[emoji106] Thx for info[emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have no clue about this names all like A9LH, Luma, HB etc. i just typed A9LH and installed that ... anyway i dont care the homebrew anymore. Lets forget it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have no clue about this names all like A9LH, Luma, HB etc. i just typed A9LH and installed that ... anyway i dont care the homebrew anymore. Lets forget it.
Please consider either doing some actual research and understanding what you are doing or getting a new hobby. If you can't find something as simple as the homebrew launcher cia, then I am honestly concerned about the future of your system. These hacks you are playing with are literal fire and something that can and will fuck up your system if you don't know what you are doing.
I am not trying to be mean, but I can't stand to sugarcoat this for your sake. You can easily find this information through simple google searches. Luma3DS has a decent wiki and hundreds of threads covering it. A9LH has countless threads, ranging from simple to complex.
If you found the homebrew launcher before, than you have it in you to find it again. You also have it in you to learn what you are doing without having your hand held the whole time.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: