Hacking Homebrew launcher stuck, can't uninstall CBHC??

Mohara1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I've just installed Haxchi and CBHC to my Wii U, everything was fine however I stupidly installed HBC file again while trying to install a Wii U game from the SD card. Now whenever I open the homebrew channel launcher I get the blue background with bubbles but no options (whereas before I had the haxchi installer box, CBHC installer box etc). When I try to go in via the loadiine website I get stuck at the white wii u loading screen. Is there any fix to this problem? or is there any other way for me to uninstall CBHC without the home brew launcher? Thanks!!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've just installed Haxchi and CBHC to my Wii U, everything was fine however I stupidly installed HBC file again while trying to install a Wii U game from the SD card. Now whenever I open the homebrew channel launcher I get the blue background with bubbles but no options (whereas before I had the haxchi installer box, CBHC installer box etc). When I try to go in via the loadiine website I get stuck at the white wii u loading screen. Is there any fix to this problem? or is there any other way for me to uninstall CBHC without the home brew launcher? Thanks!!
It sounds like an SD problem to me. If HBL works but doesn't show anything to launch its SD. If loadiine.ovh fails it's also probably SD card.

Try launching the CBHC installer from HBAS lite. Wiiubru.com/go. If you can get it to launch you should be able to uninstall CBHC.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Mohara1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It sounds like an SD problem to me. If HBL works but doesn't show anything to launch its SD. If loadiine.ovh fails it's also probably SD card.

Try launching the CBHC installer from HBAS lite. Wiiubru.com/go. If you can get it to launch you should be able to uninstall CBHC.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I couldn't access it through wiiubru.com either, keep getting the white loading screen freeze. I've just tried using a different SD card on with the same files but having the same problem. I just want a clean start by deleting haxchi and CBHC, I just can't seem to access the homebrew menu. I'm getting pretty desperate now, I even deleted the home brew launcher app but now don't know how to reinstall it. Im getting tempted to just delete the brain training game but as I understand it that will 100% brick the system?

since i've deleted the home brew launcher app I'm getting FSGetMountSource failed error

Last edited by Mohara1,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for the reply. I couldn't access it through wiiubru.com either, keep getting the white loading screen freeze. I've just tried using a different SD card on with the same files but having the same problem. I just want a clean start by deleting haxchi and CBHC, I just can't seem to access the homebrew menu. I'm getting pretty desperate now, I even deleted the home brew launcher app but now don't know how to reinstall it. Im getting tempted to just delete the brain training game but as I understand it that will 100% brick the system?

since i've deleted the home brew launcher app I'm getting FSGetMountSource failed error
Ok slow down and dont do anything drastic. If you delete HaxChi game you're scaaaroooood!. PM me. Let's work through this.

I'll come back here and post resolution for others when we get it figured out

Reactions: Nikolay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt