Homebrew Homebrew launcher soundhax vs browserhax2020

parlapipas25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi i got a new 3ds xl and i want to hack it.The current software version is 11.0.0 so i can use soundhax or maybe it's easier to update the last version and use browserhax?

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You can do any of them it's your choice after all but if I were you i'll recommend you the browserhax method but you can also install it with soudhax but as I said everything depends on you :)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can do any of them it's your choice after all but if I were you i'll recommend you the browserhax method but you can also install it with soudhax but as I said everything depends on you :)
the thing is, they got 11.0.0 which is likely a cart update. Soundhax may not work since the music app may not be exploitable. Browser hax is likely the way they need to go about it.

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
the thing is, they got 11.0.0 which is likely a cart update. Soundhax may not work since the music app may not be exploitable. Browser hax is likely the way they need to go about it.
Oh I didn't knew it was a cartridge update but yeah I think he should update to 11.13 and use browserhax ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.