Homebrew homebrew launcher just boots into a red screen

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I tried to follow WallK's tutorial but I don't have "hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload" I have "ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA12288_new3ds.bin" but i changed searched and replaced boot.3dsx with bhbl.3dsx anyway.

DarkJesus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does your boot.cfg contain the right value for your homebrew launcher 3dsx file? I had this same issue and noticed my homebrew launcher was called bhbl.3dsx and boot.cfg contained bootHBL.3dsx

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your boot.cfg contain the right value for your homebrew launcher 3dsx file? I had this same issue and noticed my homebrew launcher was called bhbl.3dsx and boot.cfg contained bootHBL.3dsx
I have to wonder why so many guides have edited boot.cfgs and then force you to change the names of the things around, instead of just using the default names ctrbootmanager does.
(Defaults being boot.3dsx for CBM and renaming smea's boot.3dsx to boot_hb.3dsx, as this is how boot.cfg references it by default)

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I just ran into this error and I realised the cause was that I'd just updated from 10.5 to 10.6 and so the HBL Loader downloaded a new payload. Had to take that into HxD and edit the boot.3dsx string to what I had it set to previously (hbl2.3dsx). Works fine now

Purple Mudkip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So... no one knows how to fix it yet?
Someone told me to change my boot.3dsx file for another one, i'll try it tomorrow, if it works i'll give you guys the link to the file if you still have this issue.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have nearly the same problem witz a9lh and the Hombrew launcher loader.
The App downloaded successfully all nessesary files and the starter Pack (content) is on my SD Cart.

Everytime i open it the bottem screen goes to red and the new 3ds XL freeze.

On my old 3ds xl the install worked well and the Homebre Channel loads without any problem so i dont know where the mistake is :(

Does anyone now how i can fix that?
Because would really like to use it :)

Reactions: Guigui92

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night