Hacking Homebrew Launch issue

Gilgastorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my daughter updated my n3dsxl to sys11.3.0-36u (thank god it didnt brick) but now i cant get hombrew launcher to work. My fbi and games all work fine but i get the

01fcf000
d8e17406

something failed :<
please report error code

i updated luma by hourly
also my wifi is enabled

im pretty sure i just need to update my homebrew launcher but everywhere i look it says uninstall all apps or reinstall the payloads. theres not a clear tutorial i found really

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you booting the homebrew launcher. Do you have the .cia version installed?

edit: :ph34r:'d

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my daughter updated my n3dsxl to sys11.3.0-36u (thank god it didnt brick) but now i cant get hombrew launcher to work. My fbi and games all work fine but i get the

01fcf000
d8e17406

something failed :<
please report error code

i updated luma by hourly
also my wifi is enabled

im pretty sure i just need to update my homebrew launcher but everywhere i look it says uninstall all apps or reinstall the payloads. theres not a clear tutorial i found really
luma has firm0/1 protection meaning you won't brick if you update. You should update luma before you update the console though

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
luma has firm0/1 protection meaning you won't brick if you update. You should update luma before you update the console though
the console wouldn't brick without firm protection either. it would just overwrite FIRM and wipe the a9lh payloads on top of firm0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters