Homebrew Homebrew lancher in Emunand?

FRITZINATOR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been trying to find a way to launch the homebrew cia in my Emunand. I use RX tools to boot it. I have 2 3dsx files that I switch to .boot to load either one and just wondering if I can just load homebrew in my emunand ?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure your boot.3dsx in your SD Card are the Homebrew Launcher?
I believe OP has menuhax coldboot set up to use boot.3dsx as the coldboot menu, even though most decent guides will give you a modified menuhax payload (or tell you how to make one) that launches a different .3dsx file to keep HBL as boot.3dsx and functioning from other entrypoints.

FRITZINATOR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe OP has menuhax coldboot set up to use boot.3dsx as the coldboot menu, even though most decent guides will give you a modified menuhax payload (or tell you how to make one) that launches a different .3dsx file to keep HBL as boot.3dsx and functioning from other entrypoints.
Basically if I want to cold boot I switch the .3dsx file name from either bootRX.3dsx or bootHomebrew.3dsx do you need a boot if home brew is a Cia installed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hold X when opening it
Didn't work

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically if I want to cold boot I switch the .3dsx file name from either bootRX.3dsx or bootHomebrew.3dsx do you need a boot if home brew is a Cia installed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Didn't work
You need boot.3dsx to be the HBL (or other equivalent like gridlauncher), even when using the cia HBL_loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse