gEist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQBvqyg2f9M

QUOTE said:
7/04/2007: Live from Long Beach California, the WORLD PREMIERE of Nintendo Wii homebrew being launched. Our team originates straight out of the existence of Terror known as Rotterdam. We emigrated to Long Beach, California in 1992 and have been holding it down for the warez scene since birth. We have been hard at work at this mod for many months and thanks to the Infectus developer tool we had BREAKTHROUGH success porting a small and insanely effective amount of code to very cheap chips. A WORLD PREMIERE. More information to come soon STAY TUNED!!!

-XPR

the first 2 minutes r crap... this guy is annoying...

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What a stupid video, the guy sucks ass... Don't know that to think about this "mod". Could easily be fake, someone could be switching video sources or something, there's no loading in the disc channel, no prove at all that it's indeed the Wii playing the "rape game"

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol he says they have 20years of experience.
I'm pretty sure i didn't see a mature person on this video. And the moron in the vid sure as hell ain't over the age of 30.

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am going to be nice and say he has tourrets, but there is no way that you can port SNES to wii and expect to use motion-sense. This guy is a total fuckhead, and wasted my time and bandwith. But I do admit, the guy looks like a terrorist. But I think (think) that under the wii is an SNES facing sideways, and blah blah blah. That RAPE game thing was kinda creepy though.

I also like how the OP quoted 'many months' and in the vid they said 6 months, but they say it was very easy. Anything that's easy DOES NOT TAKE 6 MONTHS, TARD!

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
That's right! Fuck the Japanese because they put encryption on your kiddy Wii console!
If there ever was a reason to hate the Japanese, that would be it. Forget about WWII, that shit was nothing!

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freaking fake. Watch at minute 3.32 . The guy have not move the Wiimote yet but the character on screen has started moving. so this stupid dumbass is trying to trick people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte