Status
Not open for further replies.

PePzI1995

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's a funny game for 2 players and it will be great when somebody could make it! I have no idea how homebrew making works but i want it very much! It's a very easy game on the computer either. Just replace this:

Here's a link of the pc game: A, S, D and W with the DPAD
and: Up, Down, Left, Right with ABXY
and you're finished!

Please do it!
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png

sleight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you really want it .. learn it..
I just started from zero too and alrdy got problems to set a collisionmap

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip

We don't care. Learn how to code yourself instead of telling everybody else to make a game for you.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eponasoft said:
This guy has apparently been harassing people on the palib forum about this.

I wish I was a mod then I could ban all *snip the noobs, who keep on requesting everything

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DokiDoki98 said:
AS I SAID ON THE FUCKING PALIB FORUM, I MIGHT MAKE IT IN 2 MONTHS

Please don't.
Also don't use capital letters to much.

Edit:
QUOTEI know it's a rip-off but i really like the graphics. And you can play 2 player with the same ds! That's what i want! And It would be great if someone finishs it before 7 february because i'm on holiday then and my brother and me love that game! A Port of Slime Soccer is good too!

He gave us a deadline as well!!!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PePzI1995, you should be aware that it doesn't work that way, you can't just ask for a homebrew and get it on a deadline?!?!
People who code games are doing it for their own excitement, and rarely, and I really mean rarely do requests!
So I'll leave this thread a bit more open, just to see where will it go, but I already know that it's probablly going to be a flamewar!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
lol yeah homebrew requests are unlikely to be taken, and GAWD TONI WHY MUST YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME AFTER EDITING, GAWD!!!
cry.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Raika said:
lol yeah homebrew requests are unlikely to be taken, and GAWD TONI WHY MUST YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME AFTER EDITING, GAWD!!!
cry.gif
I leave my name because some people want to know who did what while modding so they can contact that mod..I wouldn't do it otherwise!
Just editing something, or closing or trashing doesn't leave the trace of the mod that did it, so I like to put my name and avoid such threads (like the one from two days) when members make threads about mods that do stuff, but nobody knws who actually did it!
When I close the thread, I always make a post, so author can see who closed it, and then he knows he can contact me about reopening it, same goes for everything else..(I hope I cleared it a bit
tongue.gif
)

EDIT: and I'm sorry for offtopic!

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Raika said:
cry.gif
I leave my name because some people want to know who did what while modding so they can contact that mod..I wouldn't do it otherwise!
Just editing something, or closing or trashing doesn't leave the trace of the mod that did it, so I like to put my name and avoid such threads (like the one from two days) when members make threads about mods that do stuff, but nobody knws who actually did it!
When I close the thread, I always make a post, so author can see who closed it, and then he knows he can contact me about reopening it, same goes for everything else..(I hope I cleared it a bit
tongue.gif
)

EDIT: and I'm sorry for offtopic!

Toni, you're a sensible mod. I like that
biggrin.gif

PePzI1995

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
PePzI1995, you should be aware that it doesn't work that way, you can't just ask for a homebrew and get it on a deadline?!?!
People who code games are doing it for their own excitement, and rarely, and I really mean rarely do requests!
So I'll leave this thread a bit more open, just to see where will it go, but I already know that it's probablly going to be a flamewar!

Yeah i know now. I Appreciate your thoughts and will start learning.
Shut this topic.

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
PePzI1995 said:
Toni Plutonij said:

Shut this topic.
TOOOO much fun!!
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
MicShadow said:
Toni, you're a sensible mod. I like that
biggrin.gif

Thanks, I noticed that many people appreciate me leaving my name, so I just continued on doing it!

PePzI1995 said:
QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Jan 27 2009, 09:52 AM) PePzI1995, you should be aware that it doesn't work that way, you can't just ask for a homebrew and get it on a deadline?!?!

Shut this topic.
OK, I mean, there's always chance that someone might actually do it, but I really doubt it!

I'll close this thread, but if you want it reopened, just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended