Homebrew Homebrew for Nintendo DS download

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

Ive been trying to run out to meet some friends at a bar, since bout 7:50. Its a nice night so i wasnt going to drive (alcohol), so I ran on the computer and started to put stuff on the DS and take it with me for the walk. I decided to get homebrew (ebooks, etc) , since I dont put any on the DS till bout a week, so I figure get it over with now.

If this is illegal topic, Im sorry.

So where do you download Homebrew, Im no idiot with using google or search engines. Ive been to so many sites and its just apps. The sites under google description, download homebrew, apps, offical homebrew site. I'm about to just make an account with a few of these sites and tell them where to go, im pissed at this.

So where to download homebrew,

and yes I know torrents , I do not think its wise to download a torrent of this file, as we all know, games apps, movies, are sometimes put on there with trojans viruses, or the movie companies put fake shit up.

And Yes I use computer apps, games from there, Im old and wise know my stuff on a computer, but I dont want to fuck the ds

Cheers,

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
http://filetrip.net/

You're welcome
happy.gif
!

That's where almost every piece of DS brew is stored. That's known, anyway.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not illegal, but in the wrong section.

Filetrip should take care of you, though if you plan to use ebooks it's good to know what flashcart you have. If you use a SuperCard DSTwo, I'm pretty sure it has ebook support, but others may need to be converted to a .txt file to read.

As you know your way around a computer, that shouldn't be a problem for you, but it's still nice to know.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what you want on your DS. There's homebrew for just about everything... visual novels, drawing, reading, gaming....... Yeah, I can vouch for that. I've tried a lot of homebrew.

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, ok I know my stuff, I can search for google for sometimes the impossible things, ok Im not bragging bout super mario galaxy i beat in 10 hours while eating chicken wings and had my hands saucy.

I know about Homebrew, im on the wii, I found the wii months ago homebrew like in 5 minutes, and had it on an SD card

Please re-read my post,

Ive found great apps , like fun stuff, a flashlight / torch if the power goes, bible, ok, I could find you every app known to man.

I need Homebrew, the program.

I know I look absolutely retarded, and someone may make me look bad because bang its under my nose.

I've been to every site everyones posted, I did this before I asked a question in the forum and would waste ppls time cause im lazy.

Now I thought a few minutes ago, that possibly what everyone has been saying (Just thought of this) lol damn. I thought I guess that you installed Homebrew like you do on the wii, then add titles.

So Im going to check this now, and man I feel like a fool

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh!!!! That.

Of course.

1. You need a flash cart that works.
2. Put Homebrew .nds files into the root.
3. Boot them.
4. Yes.

No homebrew channel needed.

If you're using a DSi, then it's understandable that you thought you'd need a homebrew channel... Too bad the DSi hasn't been hacked yet....?

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was embarrassed enough even asking something like this.

Homebrew is an application on the wii, thats stand alone, you can then add programs/apps to it.

To the people who wrote,

Learn how to search

Your lazy

Maybe take a few minutes next time, dont post

I get frustrated and angry, I'd take most of you to school on most stuff and I'd smack you across the face if I could see you in person.

I'LL SMACK YOU IN THE MOUTH, IM NEIL DIAMOND

check the youtube video
Take a look boys [3 seconds long]

That video completes me and made my day
(youtube)

Kk im laughing now, im calm that video made me laugh, no Im not a teenie behind the computer with a big mouth, Im 30, and im not retarded for talking like this.

Ciao

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL,

Someone replied with the correct answer as I was writing that reply, Im leaving it, I can laugh at myself.

Thats really funny.

Im ra ra ra , ra ra and typing that message, to click it see how it looks .

And theres a new message, with the answer

lol

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My stash of homebrew is fun (it is at 273 different homebrew apps/games and counting xD). Looking at the answer that satisfied your question and how you originally phrased your question, it probably would have been better rephrasing your question xD, but meh I went from DS homebrew to Wii homebrew instead of the other way around (I didn't really have problems figuring it out so w/e).

Also, try to avoid doubleposting =D.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rhos said:
Ive found great apps , like fun stuff, a flashlight / torch if the power goes, bible, ok, I could find you every app known to man.

I need Homebrew, the program.

I think you're a bit confused. There is no single program called "homebrew" or anything. It's the name given to all unofficial programs running on the DS. It's an adjective ("I downloaded homebrew programs"), not a noun ("I downloaded the Homebrew").

On the Wii, you have the "Homebrew Channel" which is itself a homebrew program that simply makes finding and installing homebrew very easy. For the DS, it's not quite so simple. There is a program called GameUp that is similar, but I don't think it's very widely used. Most of the time you'll just find a program on the Internet, download it, and put it on your card and run it. The hardest part is finding out what you want and if there's a program that does it. FileTrip here on GBATemp is one way to find them, while there are others (like the NDS page of DCEmu).

Also, just to clarify, homebrew is not the same thing as downloading pirated copies of official DS games. Homebrew is strictly the code that people write at home, though most devices that run homebrew programs will also run commercial DS games. Just keep in mind that we at GBATemp do not give out links to commercial roms, for legal reasons. We can link to homebrew programs only, though discussion on getting commercial roms working once you have them is okay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended