ROM Hack Homebrew & Emulator Questions

austrina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I have few question... I had recently tried to use homebrew app. with my R4 and have some problem

1. What is the best NES/SNES Emulator? I used SNESDS but the rom just cracked and it wont play. It will not load FIG files too =(

2. Is it possible to make a PALM OS into Nintendo DS? If it is, it would bre great as there are alot of good PALM application to download

3. Anyone tried DSPod? On my DS, it always shows as Initializing FAT but it will just stay like that
cry.gif

4. Any other homebrew program u recommend? Thanks for your help!!!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, I have few question... I had recently tried to use homebrew app. with my R4 and have some problem

1. What is the best NES/SNES Emulator? I used SNESDS but the rom just cracked and it wont play. It will not load FIG files too =(

2. Is it possible to make a PALM OS into Nintendo DS? If it is, it would bre great as there are alot of good PALM application to download

3. Anyone tried DSPod? On my DS, it always shows as Initializing FAT but it will just stay like thatÂ
cry.gif

4. Any other homebrew program u recommend? Thanks for your help!!!
1. SNEmulDS (I think that was the name) is pretty good.

2. Nah, I don't think so. Would be nice though.

3. DSPod... Is that some kinda iPod clone for the DS? In that case, I suggest using lmp (or even better lmp-ng).

4. There are quite some... DSOrganize really rocks. I also like the Quake ports for the DS. Rudolph makes tools to dump roms and saves, that's useful too. And DS2Key may come in handy if you need a gamepad for the PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.