Hacking HomeBrew Channel

dj_valentino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i'm sorry you've probably had this question a million times before but I can't find it i've installed the homebrew channel however when I click on it it loads an the blue bubbles come up but thats it none of the other options appear after that what am I doing wrong? i'm not using the zelda game to do this please help it's so frustrating
frown.gif

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dj_valentino said:
Hey guys i'm sorry you've probably had this question a million times before but I can't find it i've installed the homebrew channel however when I click on it it loads an the blue bubbles come up but thats it none of the other options appear after that what am I doing wrong? i'm not using the zelda game to do this please help it's so frustrating
frown.gif
do u have the sd card in yo wii

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully you're not just assuming that HomeBrewChannel is going to magically add HomeBrew to your Wii? You need some stuff on your SD card for it to run.

If you download apps, make an "apps" folder on the root of your SD card. Inside of that, create a folder for whatever app you have and name it something descriptive. Inside of that folder, whatever appname.dol file you have.. rename it to boot.dol and stick it inside of "apps/descriptivetitle/" and load HBC again.

If you're trying to load wads, you need a folder called "wad" on the root of your SD card. Just pop the wad files right in there and load them up with a wad manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU