HomeBrew Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dj_valentino, Aug 19, 2009.

Aug 19, 2009

HomeBrew Channel by dj_valentino at 10:35 PM (564 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. dj_valentino
    OP

Newcomer dj_valentino Newbie

United States
    Hey guys i'm sorry you've probably had this question a million times before but I can't find it i've installed the homebrew channel however when I click on it it loads an the blue bubbles come up but thats it none of the other options appear after that what am I doing wrong? i'm not using the zelda game to do this please help it's so frustrating [​IMG]

2. Swizler

Member Swizler GBAtemp Regular

United States
    do u have the sd card in yo wii

3. KiiWii

Member KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    read a tutorial.

Sounds like ur folders/.dols arent named properly.

4. Deviyl

Member Deviyl GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hopefully you're not just assuming that HomeBrewChannel is going to magically add HomeBrew to your Wii? You need some stuff on your SD card for it to run.

If you download apps, make an "apps" folder on the root of your SD card. Inside of that, create a folder for whatever app you have and name it something descriptive. Inside of that folder, whatever appname.dol file you have.. rename it to boot.dol and stick it inside of "apps/descriptivetitle/" and load HBC again.

If you're trying to load wads, you need a folder called "wad" on the root of your SD card. Just pop the wad files right in there and load them up with a wad manager.