Homebrew Channel or Homebrew Launcher

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by djdynamite123, Oct 14, 2008.

Oct 14, 2008
  1. djdynamite123
    OP

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    Which one of these do you prefer??
    Homebrew channel is amazing, but Homebrew Launcher looks very appealing and more organised, also customisable, only thing is its pretty slow when first going in to the channel, also when i use launcher, when i open an app e.g. dragon media player, it restarts the wii, instead of returning to the launcher) i have both on my wii like,
    I only use Homebrew channel for GeeXbox, as that cant be made into a channel yet, constantly dumps, which is a shame, and it has good commands on that application like shut-down etc., also all my apps like emulators are nice channels, aslong as the channels can restart the wii then i have it as a chanel wad.

Hoping Mplayer DVD, gets a restart wii command, then I can have that as a channel, hate channels that dump, because they only want to return to loader,(i wish they released the .dols with the restart wii command intead of returning to loader)
    iv'e tried with DragonMediaPlayer but he hasn't released the full source code!
    just wondering what other peoples views are on these?

2. AbraCadvr

Member AbraCadvr GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    HBC all the way [​IMG]

3. WiiShizzza

Member WiiShizzza Graphics juggler

Germany
    Yup. I stick to the HBC until a fully customizable launcher will be available.