:33
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
My homebrew channel version is 1.0.1, and under that it says IOS36 v12.22. I simply need a way to get wad manager and Gamecube backup launcher onto my wii. I don't have a USB, so I used a USB adapter for my microSDHC card. I have an SD card, but my shitty internal SD reader won't even acknowledge it's plugged in. The light is green, but when I put it in the "DING" sound on windows doesn't show up, and also when I click on ALL of the removable disks in My Computer, it says "Please insert a disk...". I've loaded the wad manager onto my microSDHC card, into a folder called apps, and inside the apps folder I created another folder saying "Wad manager 1.7". In short, my homebrew channel won't display my apps. Also, if there is ANY way at all to load the files into the SD card on R4i(on my DSi) or via network while its plugged into my wii, I'll do it. I'm dieing to play this gamecube game again.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
There´s a tool called FTPii

wiibrew.org/wiki/FTPii

I´ve been using it, and works pretty well, I even sent music while didn´t have my sd card reader handy.

But, you need a good FTP client to use with.

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Coto said:
There´s a tool called FTPii

wiibrew.org/wiki/FTPii

I´ve been using it, and works pretty well, I even sent music while didn´t have my sd card reader handy.

But, you need a good FTP client to use with.

Sick, but.. After reading the page for like 5 minutes.. I realize, you gotta have an SD card for it too! >.

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm updated to 1.0.6 now. And, it's succesfully reading the USB device. Only problem is, nothing shows up still. Do I need to simply put the .dol's in the app directory instead of the other folder inside of it?

Nevermind, renamed the WAD Manager_1.7.dol to boot.dol. This should fix it haha. Haven't even used HB channel in a loooong time

Alright, I got it
biggrin.gif
. That autoupdate really saved my ass there
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night