Homebrew Homebrew channel loading to the menu screen HELP!

Poosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have no idea how it happened but whenever i start the homebrew channel, it just reloads back to the screen where you choose which channel you want to go ex: weather, news, gaming, homebrew, etc. This has not happened before and it is really pissing me off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
mellow.gif

Poosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i've already reinstalled the homebrew channel, maybe i should try it again, or is there another way to boot the homebrew channel? BTW bootmii=ios cause my wii is gay

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Poosh said:
yes i've already reinstalled the homebrew channel, maybe i should try it again, or is there another way to boot the homebrew channel? BTW bootmii=ios cause my wii is gay
Follow THESE introductions, uninstall the homebrew channel, install the homebrew channel, press exit, and you should be inside the HBC again.

Poosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, didn't work. It just rebooted to the select channel screen, when i clicked homebrew channel again, it rebooted to the select channel screen again. help.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Poosh said:
nope, didn't work. It just rebooted to the select channel screen, when i clicked homebrew channel again, it rebooted to the select channel screen again. help.
You can install IOS58 like ether2802 said! Download Dop-Mii, place the boot.dol from DOP-Mii v13\apps\DOP-Mii on your sd card root, delete the boot.elf from the root, go to Data Management, Channels, SD and answer yes. Dop-Mii should start now. Press A, select IOS36, go to IOS, MIOS, BC, select IOS58, press plus, answer the first question with yes and the next three with no, download from NUS, and restart the wii after installing. Then reinstall the homebrew channel like described before.

Poosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could kiss all of you! haha, now is there any other IOS's that i should install or anything else for that matter?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Poosh said:
I could kiss all of you! haha, now is there any other IOS's that i should install or anything else for that matter?
laugh.gif

Great that it works now
yaywii.gif
You don't need to install other IOSes now, only if you are going to play some newer games from disc and you don't want to update your system menu for this.

Poosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yea, that reminds me some newer games wouldn't load normally through disc channel but they would through neogamma, any help on that?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Poosh said:
oh yea, that reminds me some newer games wouldn't load normally through disc channel but they would through neogamma, any help on that?
You can load newer games from disc channel with priiloader and the block disc update hack and updated IOSes, or neogamma, neogamma only needs IOS249 to work.

Poosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Poosh said:
You can load newer games from disc channel with priiloader and the block disc update hack and updated IOSes, or neogamma, neogamma only needs IOS249 to work.

Well priiloader wasn't installing properly last time i tried it, wow i guess im not as pro with hacking wiis as a i thought i was, lol. Help a noob out. But Neogamma had IOS249 last time i checked but i would like to load discs from disc channel

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Poosh said:
but i would like to load discs from disc channel
Then you can use priiloader or darkcorp. I would say the priiloader is less dangerous, because it won't modify IOSes. Install THIS priiloader version.

Poosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more thing, my wii seems to be producing weird sounds now, i mean like the sound in game and on the menu sounds a little off, any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0