Homebrew Channel loading AR 1.14.dol

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Plasma Shadow, Jul 3, 2011.

Jul 3, 2011
  1. Plasma Shadow
    OP

Member Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

United Kingdom
    It works but whem i try to enter a new code (For Pkmn X:D) it comes up blue with 0 entries

Halp????

2. Plasma Shadow
    OP

United Kingdom
  3. wiisixtyfour

Member wiisixtyfour GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are you sure you're putting in the code correctly?

4. Slimmmmmm

Member Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

United Kingdom
    You need an AR save on mem card B too. You get ones for each region and also multi region ones. Google should bring up results.

*EDIT*
    @ the op I noticed you bumped your topic after a couple of days... good on you (why not if you don't get an answer) [​IMG]

Anyway, cheating on the Wii with gamecube games has a few options (you are picking the AR route) but there are a few AR, Wiird(using UniiLoader, ?Neogamma...not sure of this?), saves(date,l cheat saves etc)
    Some Action Replay INFO (read this before asking questions)

Note... to use Action Replay cheat DB's you will need to get the AR save for your region and place it on a GC mem card in Slot B.

You can find these with google. When you get them they will have a .sav extension. You need to convert that to .gci. You can use a tool called "mdsc.exe" to convert from sav to gci.
    Then use the GC save app "gcmm" (or others) to move the EUR/USA.gci from your SD to your GC mem card.

You would need a 3rd party mem card (for gcmm) with 52 block for EUR, and 30 for PAL if you get the newest AR codes.
    AR V1.14 - EUR-Latest Update 08262008 (594 Games) (52 Blocks)
    AR V1.14 - US-Latest Update 08262008 (662 games) (30 blocks)
    But good googling will find you ....
    Combined (693 games )(227 blocks) ... this is all codes for EU/US

The Wiird/ocarina is better imho, you can make your own codes with dolphin the wii/gc emu if you get the latest svn release as it has a code searcher. You can also convert ar to wiird with some tools.

Now the AR.dols that are floating about, well you can get some of them with patches applied EG a good one is the no dvd nag patched out, cause sometimes you need to eject/reinsert a disk... if you need more info on anytihng give me a shout.

Sorry I can't link to these save etc as that is not allowed on these forums.

and....1 last thing .... it's IMPORTANT ..... if you use cheats in challenge mode in pikmin, you will fook yourself over. It is possible to get the MAX on all levels except 1 without cheating, but it's very, very close call and that's where the real fun is. So maybe have 2 saves and don't cheat one 1, cheat on the other ?

5. Plasma Shadow
    OP

United Kingdom
    I enter the code in right.....I have everythin on my SD Card
    Do u know how to save the code?
    If u click B nothing happens.....it makes the code show up but 'Has 0 Entries'

EDIT : I got the PAL Save...used NuGaSa/SD2GC to put it on....and I want to cheat on Pokemon XD...,cos its good [​IMG]

6. Plasma Shadow
    OP

United Kingdom
    Someone must know.....